ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye can get away with Half Cropped Jackets and Robes while he wears these and Big Booty Kim next to him...

regular people can't walk around with Velvet Jackets and Leather Karate Coats, it would look weird

yes you can i dont know why people have this mindset, kanye looks good because he knows how to dress. if you know how to dress yourself you could do it too.

yes you can i dont know why people have this mindset, kanye looks good because he knows how to dress. if you know how to dress yourself you could do it too.
Ive said it once, I'll say it again : Man makes the clothes, clothes dont make the man...

so many people got this twisted 

Good people still out in the world.

In March I met a friend of a mutual friend down in Miami for Spring Break, dudes back from the Chi where I'm from and all that. We end up chopping it up and getting cool, seen I was into the culture like himself. Told me he was going to land some more 750 boost like 2 more and he'd hold me down for what he paid, double retail at the time. I said bet once you get back to Chi let's sort it out.... We also struck a deal on DS galaxy Foams, he had em sitting there didn't fit him and only wanted what he paid, Box. Long story short, he brought them down in May again while visiting his in laws and then was going to drive down to kick it with me and do Liv on Sunday, well someone broke into the in laws and stole the foams and some Atmos Air Max. Dude was pissed and felt bad cause he knew I wanted em.... Said he'd make it up to me and don't trip, he takes care of those in his circle....he came down and I still showed love, took em to Liv, and did the whole thang, even put em on with a chick I knew.

Fast forward to tonight, my bday is July 11 and he knew that. Just told me I'll be having some packages in the mail early next week, he traded 1 of his 4 350s for my size 8, I just have to pay him box price and he's also is sending me the 750s DS for free of GP.

Safe to say, It's Lit. Do right and it'll come back to you somehow someway.

Last edited:
Anyone receive their pair from Adidas, and show no charge from them?

The charge had gone thru, and now its not there and the money is back in my account.

:lol: these are slip on Adidas sneakers! ...do y'all really need a guide on how to get dressed? It's borderline sad that some of you can't just put on clothes you like anymore.

This guy weighs 300 lbs with them size 5 yeezys off eBay for $2500

With baby deer ankles

Last edited:
Anyone receive their pair from Adidas, and show no charge from them?

The charge had gone thru, and now its not there and the money is back in my account.
don't worry, you'll be charged again. This happens with me and FNL all the time. Nobody's gonna get free yeezys from adidas lol (apparently not even Ye)

as much as I'd love a sz 10 for myself it's trade or bust. I cant justify dropping these resale prices on a pair I wanna just throw straight on my feet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom