ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
do the 950 boots come with an interior sock? seems to be in every pic with that ribbed sock..or maybe thats just what kanye wanted them to wear in the pics

For the guys that plan on copping the 950's -- where/what climate will you be wearing them?

Will they be urban wear in Cali?

I'm in Colorado, so I could see picking these up for a nice boot to wear out during the winter.

Just trying to feel out other uses for these to base mu buy/not buy decision.

I really don't see what's so crazy about the 950 boots, they're basically just a hybrid of several popular styles. Compared to some of the high-end fashion boots out there now, these are pretty tame. Some of ya'll should try stepping outside of your comfort zones once in awhile.

Last edited:
That's like saying I don't see what's so crazy about 350 boosts, they're just a mixture of a popular nike upper (roshe) and a boost sole.

Been out of town and just got to open my pair of Yeezys from FNL. They were delivered to my office and stored in a locked room.

I noticed that the box felt light, I open it up and take the adidas box out and open it up, and there are no yeezys in there. Someone opened and retaped my box while taking the shoes. They even left the shoe tree in there. But no shoes. I'm speechless. Anyone else have this problem or know what to do?
I'm sorry to hear that..i noticed a lot of people saying their mailman knew what the shoes were and asked about them when delivering...so does adidas/finishline/other stores just send the brown adidas box taped up? i don't understand how mailmen know whats in the box if its double boxed with an outer delivery box on the outside..

That's like saying I don't see what's so crazy about 350 boosts, they're just a mixture of a popular nike upper (roshe) and a boost sole.

Can we please put this roshe = 350 **** to rest. I own multiples of both, and I, and I believe most others who own both, will tell you, side by side, 350>>>>>>roshes. Not even a competition. Quality, comfort, materials, style, and overall luxury feel and build quality. The 350 wins by a mile.

Everyone draws inspiration from something that's already been done. That's how better happens.

The feels in here are real
808s and Heartbreaks still knocks 
nthat.gif

Can we please put this roshe = 350 **** to rest. I own multiples of both, and I, and I believe most others who own both, will tell you, side by side, 350>>>>>>roshes. Not even a competition. Quality, comfort, materials, style, and overall luxury feel and build quality. The 350 wins by a mile.

Everyone draws inspiration from something that's already been done. That's how better happens.

everything you said is correct. However, as someone who owns over 20 pairs of roshe's, you can't deny the fact that these look damn near identical. There's nothing really wrong with saying that.

comfort, quality no doubt much better on the 350's. Its not even comparable. But most people saying these are roshe's are referring to the silhouette.

For the guys that plan on copping the 950's -- where/what climate will you be wearing them?
Will they be urban wear in Cali?
I'm in Colorado, so I could see picking these up for a nice boot to wear out during the winter.
Just trying to feel out other uses for these to base mu buy/not buy decision.

I'm going to wear mine swimming to keep my feet from getting roughed up on the bottom of the pool. A friend of mine said he wants them for riding his bicycle so his foot doesn't slip off the pedal. These have multiple functional uses beyond a typical cold weather boot. Iv'e heard local police departments around the country are trying to secure bulk orders for their SWAT teams. These will be a steal at any price based on functionality alone. You should definitely cop.

Last edited:
350 = summertime/chill shoe
750 = fall shoe, more stylish
950 = winter boot

Yeezy got all the seasons covered, we just need some Boost 150 chancletas now

Last edited by a moderator:

clearly. thats why i think 950 = said comparison in here is stupid

out of curiosity, do you consider primeknit a luxurious material?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom