ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to update you guys on the eBay chargeback.

I went to the UPS store and requested an interception and paid $18 for it. The manager told me everything is cool and that I should receive the package by next week. So last Thursday, I head to the UPS store to drop some things off and ask one of the workers the status of the interception. He tells me the package was postponed and to check with them NEXT week. A bit inconvenient but I shrug it off, knowing its not going to the scammer. Fast forward today I get a missed call from UPS (I was at the theaters). Once the movie is done I call them back and I was told there was no package and that the only person who could help me wasn't there (manager left early). I go home, check the tracking information, and it's been delivered and signed by the scammer :smh: :smh: :smh:

I call UPS support and they tell me there's nothing they can do on their end, so I should check with the UPS store tomorrow. I feel helpless. :frown:

Most UPS stores are privately owned. They could care less about your package. You should have handled it at the corporate level. It's an unfortunate lesson learned. Next time call ups direct or go on their website to get something like that accomplished.

I wanted to update you guys on the eBay chargeback.

I went to the UPS store and requested an interception and paid $18 for it. The manager told me everything is cool and that I should receive the package by next week. So last Thursday, I head to the UPS store to drop some things off and ask one of the workers the status of the interception. He tells me the package was postponed and to check with them NEXT week. A bit inconvenient but I shrug it off, knowing its not going to the scammer. Fast forward today I get a missed call from UPS (I was at the theaters). Once the movie is done I call them back and I was told there was no package and that the only person who could help me wasn't there (manager left early). I go home, check the tracking information, and it's been delivered and signed by the scammer 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I call UPS support and they tell me there's nothing they can do on their end, so I should check with the UPS store tomorrow. I feel helpless. 
frown.gif
how did he scam you anyway

Shouldn't buy them in the first place if you need book money.
Very true I mean some of these books cost even more than the retail price believe it or not. I figured that I should take away the financial burden of books and a lot of other things from my parents since they are paying a majority of my tuition and I thought it would be a good time to learn how to manage my own money independently.

By quality do you mean the Swiss cheese holes? I thought the fakes don't come with them.
Yes, also you can see that the soles here are slightly flawed. Like the real Turtle Doves. Reps have unflawed soles from what I've seen.

Last edited:
Yeah life>shoes

I sold my Freddy's a few years back to pay off the rest of my semester and it broke my heart but man it was worth it

i can relate. i sold my Freddys to advance my clothing line. having articles and national exposure written about my clothing was well worth the tradeoff

Didn't know the black was official. Searching eBay for another sneaker and saw preorders. The toe knuckles though.

That thing is flooded with the Doves, that $950 draw is tough now I bet.

These are really funky looking in person, I didn't know the sole pocked out so much.
Personally speaking that was what made the shoe so uniquely appealing and attractive for me. In part with the rope laces.

These are no Roshe runs. 

what should i expect to pay for a new pair of 750s in a 10?

Given that you are in New York you should be able to find a good deal. But I don't think you'll find a DS pair for less than $1200... I just depends on how desperate the seller is.

Last edited:
thx - was at sneakercon a few weeks ago and i couldn't find a pair for less than 2k. just wanted to know that it is possible to find it below that.. Hoping to find like a vnds pair for a 1k i guess

If anybody on east coast trying camp for guaranteed black 350 boost tickets dm me we can rent a RV...DEAD SERIOUS

These are really funky looking in person, I didn't know the sole pocked out so much.
Personally speaking that was what made the shoe so uniquely appealing and attractive for me. In part with the rope laces.

These are no Roshe runs. 

agreed that's what also drew me to them in person the sole

then the comfort is unmatched...adi killed these & I plan on getting every color they drop unless they drop a pepto joint :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the ebay chargeback case.  That is really unfortunate.  In the 2000s, it seems people were getting less scammed. Now, with social media and the real time updates, it seems as if people are able to get away with a lot more. SHAME!

BLACK ON BLACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom