ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
and thanks to Terry who reposted the pic of the bottom of the soles of the Pirate Black, you can see that Adidas has still yet to make colored boost soles. 

and for those getting ambitious already, painting the boost soles will harden the material and technology, in short, you'll lose cushioning.

you know your ish boy :smokin

Don't know if it's been mentioned already but the Beluga 350's are coming out in October.  I've been emailing for release info on the blacks and a few have said they're not stocking them but will be stocking the silvers and Beluga's and that's when they're out.  

What are the odds that th Blk Yzys will be GR??
Zero.

Some may say that they are a GR by the amount of store getting them; however, most of the smaller botique/specialty shops may get 1 (very small chance on 2) FSRs MAX, and usually half of those pairs won't even be sold to the general public, which instantly decreases you chances on copping by half.

The good news on the last release was that for the adidas stores, and some HOH/FL/Champs physical locations, they were doing an app based raffle, meaning it is much more difficult (impossible maybe) for managers to back-door to employees/friends.

On top of this, the Footsites and FNL will be ravaged by bots (resellers) giving you slim to no chance on those sites.

Adidas, with their random drop and use of CAPTCHA is really the only main-stream chance ppl have to cop imo... LMK if anyone disagrees tho

Guess the next logical statement to make would be.....For those that copped Yzy Boosts w/o bots or a PLUG how'd you get it done. I wear a 13/14 so I surely am not a threat. PM me thanks!

Think anybody would bite for a trade. 2x of my UB white for 1x 350 Doves?
I wouldnt but she might 
image.png

roll.gif

ADIDAS APP FAILED ME MISERABLY LAST TIME..
mean.gif
100%, it was trash..hopefully this time around there is a better chance of hope but I doubt it. I'm going to put in more legwork for this drop and hit more local raffles and what not..

For those in the Houston area. Around what time did they start calling from Foot Lockers and the Adidas store to let you know you won the 350 raffle?

You can't just use a black dye on the boost black instead of using paint?

Last edited:
These dudes already got their pairs but afraid to wear it. Because dudes are super insecure about their wide feet or big toes going over the soles and toe knuckles popping out the primeknit. 

yeah... if you're a grown man and are afraid of being judged cz your wide feet and humongous knuckled toes make the 350's looks hideous do yourselves a favor as well as those of us with regular feet and do not waste your time or money with purchasing a pair... srs

jk....

kinda.....

not really

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom