ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST BRING A BLACK PAIR WITH THE OFF WHITE SOLE LIKE THESE BRICKS A ***** FLIP BRUH. ON CRIP IMMA BE SWAGGIN ON THESE SWAGGLESS SNEAKERHEAD NT DENIM WEARING SLOBS. YALL SLEEP BRUH STICK TO THEM RAINBOW ASICS AND SAUCONYS N****. 

JUST BRING A BLACK PAIR WITH THE OFF WHITE SOLE LIKE THESE BRICKS A ***** FLIP BRUH. ON CRIP IMMA BE SWAGGIN ON THESE SWAGGLESS SNEAKERHEAD NT DENIM WEARING SLOBS. YALL SLEEP BRUH STICK TO THEM RAINBOW ASICS AND SAUCONYS N****. 
The **** are you even saying

This shoe is the biggest troll of the year and we're only in February. These shoes look like a potato sack and people are still trying to justify them looking cool or convince themselves that this is high fashion. Go compare these to some Gucci loafers and ask yourself where the **** does Adidas charge $350 for those yeezy boost. The sheep in people...

This shoe is the biggest troll of the year and we're only in February. These shoes look like a potato sack and people are still trying to justify them looking cool or convince themselves that this is high fashion. Go compare these to some Gucci loafers and ask yourself where the **** does Adidas charge $350 for those yeezy boost. The sheep in people...
preach

While i kinda agree. i hope the price is wrong BTW

but im a plain jane kinda guy. I like these, they arent too loud, bulky, or crazy. They dont have adidas brand or stripes anywhere.

These are cool, not worth $250 or more. Hell not even $200 but ill cop if its easy but im not gonna fight for em :lol:

Could've done so much better [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]
They look so flimsy ,for kanye they look to quiet no real pop!
Or any type of real style/inspiration to them , just a very simple high top and mid strap , with out of place laces

While i kinda agree. i hope the price is wrong BTW

but im a plain jane kinda guy. I like these, they arent too loud, bulky, or crazy. They dont have adidas brand or stripes anywhere.

These are cool, not worth $250 or more. Hell not even $200 but ill cop if its easy but im not gonna fight for em
laugh.gif
I can confirm they're $350 and spread out as far as release goes.

well its easy to fool the average sneakerhead today when they dont know the first thing about a high fashion sneaker. If you have Kanye to sell em, they'll buy into it.

I'm not mad at the shape of the new Yeezys. To make the upper entirely suede it's likely they wanted the shoe to have a looser construction. They look good. 

Last edited:
i like them but i'd like to be able to walk into a store, look at the shoe on the shelf and make a final decision like a normal shoe lol

I still haven't seen anything that confirms $350 is the retail price for these shoes. I hope people aren't lying about the retail price to deter people from buying the shoe. 

i like them but i'd like to be able to walk into a store, look at the shoe on the shelf and make a final decision like a normal shoe lol
Yeeeahhhh.... you're not going to be able to do that. 

I still haven't seen anything that confirms $350 is the retail price for these shoes. I hope people aren't lying about the retail price to deter people from buying the shoe. 
most people will still buy it for $350..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom