ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawaii is in fact receiving 24 pairs at shoe palace that opened about 2 months ago. Calls going out Tuesday from 11am-2pm. Pickup if called is 10am-3pm. I'm skipping G period if I get called lmao.

Seems like a decent amount of people got through on the confirmed app, hopefully more of us can eat come Saturday.

Really wish someone let me know about the "glitch". I was at it before Adidas tweeted and after they said they were out. Was never able to get past selecting my size.

Really wish someone let me know about the "glitch". I was at it before Adidas tweeted and after they said they were out. Was never able to get past selecting my size.
Most people were probably too busy trying to use the "glitch" to get their own pairs first.  But now you know for the next launch. 
wink.gif

anyone know which sites allow you to get 2 pairs of the 350 boosts online Saturday? my older brother  wants a pair but he's gonna be busy that day so he told me to try and secure him a pair
adidas.com, 1 per order. so 2 orders if you are swift

I'm trying out all these 'Instagram' raffles. What is everyone's take on these? Are they legit (did you/ do you know someone that won from IG) or just for publicity?
they are legit, i've known several people that have won

Got my first yeezy purchase locked in finally. Hope I can get a 2nd to flip for the greys or I may be parting with my dB 8s to get the cash up

There's like one store having a raffle in my area, hoping that will pan out.

If not, there's always the online release...

so i have a problem, yeezys release saturday, same day im supposed to be vending with someone at a sneaker show, i know a load of online releases happening throughout the day that i have the chance of missing out on. But i also have a ton of stuff and i mean a ton of stuff i need to sell for this upcoming season. i dont know what to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom