ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would die in a fit of rage because he finally got Nike to do what he wanted from the jump riiiiiiight
laugh.gif
yes because he wont get any money.. for adidas he gets the royalties he complained about.

Some of you don't get it Nike can drop all jordans with Nike air and the yeezy boost will still sale out only thing nike would do is create a lot of broke people that day :lol:

Last edited:
Nike doing any Yeezy release will be a W for Kanye. he created the damn shoe. Just makes him look iller. free publicity.

If Nike wants to take away the Adidas Yeezy crowd drop the Air Mag. That would dead everything.

If Nike wants to take away the Adidas Yeezy crowd drop the Air Mag. That would dead everything.

Nah Air Mag's gotta drop 10/21. Any other date would not make sense, especially if Nike is going to waste it on thwarting kanyes yeezy boost day

thread goes in circles every time with this "how nike gon react tho fam" talk

nike isn't going to be hurt, i know ppl WISH they would drop yeezy 1's-- which think for a second c'mon you're living in a fantasy world thinking they've been secretly putting these in production imagine how hard it is to manufacture this stuff-- then we got the yeezy 2's which it seems like they put A LOT of effort into making sure they got rid of all their pairs

red octobers were ending up in outlets, they REALLY don't want this shoe on their hands anymore

the laces are the biggest problem with the shoe IMO. they're too long and sloppy. Black rope laces indeed.

I personally like the shoes.  I like the direction he went with them and that they do not look like the Yeezy 2. It seems like he kind of went back to the 1 with the bigger strap the high cut and the holes on top of the toe (I forget what they are called).  Obviously there are major differences as well.  My only concern is at the toe there where it looks like the material is somewhat flimsy allowing the foot to make it look somewhat crumpled.  May just be the way his foot is sitting in the shoe though.  Will definitely try to cop & rock.

Here's the thing, Nike drops Retros every week and they got limited stuff here and there people are going crazy for like Mirror Foams and the Aunt Pearl KDs.

adidas has one limited shoe people want and you think Nike feels threatened????? :rofl:

Guarantee that despite all this hate, most of the celebs curtsied during the ASG and festivities will be wearing these more than the Nike all star kicks

Nike probably made more off of the Legend Blue XIs than adidas made for the entire year.

Like I said, this is no threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom