ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL... ^^^^

Off topic

I seriously cant see these reselling for more than 1k.

Really depends on the people that buy in tho.

First buyer that pays over 1k is going to kill it for the rest lol.

This in no way is a multi thousand dollar sneaker
we gotta boycott the resellers.. then they cant move in to buy all kicks, pose in a small *** studio with 3 FSR's like newyorkcompany and get sales for 10k or hell even 1k

guyus like newyorkcompany will have to return them back b ecuse "he couldnt move the shoe".
Is newyorkcompany the only reseller you know ? Because thats the only one u  talk about in most threads

we gotta boycott the resellers.. then they cant move in to buy all kicks, pose in a small *** studio with 3 FSR's like newyorkcompany and get sales for 10k or hell even 1k

guyus like newyorkcompany will have to return them back b ecuse "he couldnt move the shoe".

every single person that gets NYC pair should resell them.
heard these will even be at karmaloop in the wider release.
Patience people.

LOL... ^^^^

Off topic

I seriously cant see these reselling for more than 1k.

Really depends on the people that buy in tho.

First buyer that pays over 1k is going to kill it for the rest lol.

This in no way is a multi thousand dollar sneaker

your not off topic at all bro, but it all comes down to supply and demand. I doubt most people think the Yeezy 2s are thousand dollar sneakers either

your not off topic at all bro, but it all comes down to supply and demand. I doubt most people think the Yeezy 2s are thousand dollar sneakers either
IDK if ill make sense but at least the yeezy 2's has that "Look".

These just dont have it. In my eyes they have that "LOOK" but not that "I'm willing to pay 3k for them" LOL.

At least the 2's had em. Even the 1's had that look.

But this shoe to me does have "GR" written all over it. Just looks like an everyday shoe for kanye/sneakerfans

every single person that gets NYC pair should resell them.
heard these will even be at karmaloop in the wider release.
Patience people.
Werd? If that's the case, Ye wasn't playing about them being available
laugh.gif

yea it was reported a long time ago... that Karmaloop will carry some of the yeezy line...

here's to hoping kanye does it right

Werd? If that's the case, Ye wasn't playing about them being available :lol:

i really hope they are available. lol at NT probably complaining because they will be available. isnt that what we wanted?

anyways I def want to cop atleast one pair.. maybe 2 if the chance is there.. clean simple everyday look

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

That second pair of laces = pifffff
Those are "Gold Pack" tubular laces cmon man lol... jk.

As for karmaloop.. Im not sure if they said the sneakers or clothing but that was mentioned.

Keep in mind. Yeezy would rather have everyone rocking his stuff than a select few. Example is pac sun x yeezus tour.

So I think he'll do it right. Question is when will they be stocked lol

I could see his gear being sold on Karmaloop. Having the shoes there as well would be real dope.

i really hope they are available. lol at NT probably complaining because they will be available. isnt that what we wanted?

anyways I def want to cop atleast one pair.. maybe 2 if the chance is there.. clean simple everyday look
I useed to be like that lol... Hated everyone rocking what i had on my feet but i grew out of it... I guess now I have a hard time getting Gr's that i dont even care lol...

But i hope they are super GR and restocked after restocked. So I can cop as many as i want with no worries.

IDK if ill make sense but at least the yeezy 2's has that "Look".

These just dont have it. In my eyes they have that "LOOK" but not that "I'm willing to pay 3k for them" LOL.

At least the 2's had em. Even the 1's had that look.

But this shoe to me does have "GR" written all over it. Just looks like an everyday shoe for kanye/sneakerfans

for sure I understand what your saying, but it still comes down to supply and demand

nobody thought the 2s would be worth more then the 1s, but they ended up being way more limited

if these were as limited as the 2s they'd go for just as much, probably more just cuz I think more people know about these

I useed to be like that lol... Hated everyone rocking what i had on my feet but i grew out of it... I guess now I have a hard time getting Gr's that i dont even care lol...

But i hope they are super GR and restocked after restocked. So I can cop as many as i want with no worries.

exactly. why sell a certain amount and be done when you can sell sell sell as many as possible. GR or not these will sell well.

that may hurt y1 or y2 prices having a YEZZY so widely available

exactly. why sell a certain amount and be done when you can sell sell sell as many as possible. GR or not these will sell well.

that may hurt y1 or y2 prices having a YEZZY so widely available
I think of it this way.

Ye wanted royalties, Adidas gave him royalties.  Aint no point in getting paid per shoe if you are going to sell a limited amount.

Yeezy fam 
devil.gif
, can someone please give ya boy some cliffs of info from the last like 12 hours 
embarassed.gif
. I feel a lot of info has been dropped but idk.

All I know is in those recent pics these look pretty 
glasses.gif

Plz inform me 
tongue.gif

Is newyorkcompany the only reseller you know ? Because thats the only one u  talk about in most threads
he's an extreme case.. theres no other dude who has 3-4 FSR's of Yeezy's.. and can make a christmas tree of glow in teh dark air yeezy 2's as a photo.. what other reseller has it like that.. and hows things in itty bitty plant city.. i gotta head out there sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom