ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad a lot copped from footsites successfully. Was wondering if you can enlighten us what you guys did to checkout, add to cart, get on the product page,   get inside the rockin' house? Any info would definitely be appreciated

i never come to this thread, this is actually my 1st time in here. i was was able to cop 2 pairs of black 350s on saturday. just curious what's the going rate for them at present time. i'm gonna use these as bait to get something i really want. any help is appreciated, thx.
Depends on your size. I sold my US 4 for $2100

Last edited:

Glad a lot copped from footsites successfully. Was wondering if you can enlighten us what you guys did to checkout, add to cart, get on the product page,   get inside the rockin' house? Any info would definitely be appreciated
carted with lg gold, autocheckout failed, log in to champs account on iphone and checked out manually via paypal. i also carted on eastbay and footlocker according to lg but when i logged in on mobile nothing was in my cart, kinda aggrevated about that situation.

called ssense, says my order is packed just waiting on the payment to go through 
pimp.gif

Hello All. I was able to get a pair via adidas uk and was wondering what is the best way to have it shipped to me in the US. I put in my USA address for shipping but with a UK postal code to bypass the error. Thanks and appreciate your help.
those going to someone else when ADC decides to do a restock....sorry

carted with lg gold, autocheckout failed, log in to champs account on iphone and checked out manually via paypal. i also carted on eastbay and footlocker according to lg but when i logged in on mobile nothing was in my cart, kinda aggrevated about that situation.
Thanks! was able to add to cart too but it was already around 2:30 PM ET and when I checkout I get an error saying that the item in my cart is no longer in stock. Next time will try my luck on mobile too.

What was your intent? Did you think we would all chime in and give you a ******* round of applause?

First of the joke was that the site was German and i said i dont speak chinese then it snowballed from there...taking **** to literal cheer up yeezy will bless you one day

Those who have orders that just shipped - is your order updated as  "shipped" under your account on adidas.com - or is there a delay

Carted with AIOBot... probably like 8-10 carts. Three checked out successfully but I only got one confirmation (and only one charge to the card). No idea what happened to the other two (Eastbay and PacSun).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom