ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're the guy who made the site huh?
Srsly? Why does everybody think that ... I wish I would know how to create something like that so I could get rich and be the next Mark Zuckerberg
#NTDetectives?  I'm assuming it shouldn't be too hard for those guys to cross-check his NT profile with the website info that others pulled up a few pages back.  It has to be webpage owner.

to those who PMʻd about the Bill Bellamy sight, I am glad we all cooked 8)

some of you did break the bond and cop multiples though that puts us all in jeopardy for future releases, so to those few please donʻt ever ask me for the codes to that page again :smh:

Gosh darnit. I don't even know what this means, but sounds like I missed out.

Last edited:

some of you did break the bond and cop multiples though that puts us all in jeopardy for future releases, so to those few please donʻt ever ask me for the codes to that page again :smh:

And that's what I'm talking about. Dudes mess up for everyone. I'm still team manual no bot. If i cannot get it manually, its not meant to be. If you got some access next time, I would appreciate it. I will even throw you some cash because that is how business is supposed to be done.

These young guys are killing me.

Last edited:

Lol yall were cleary in communication via PM but you had to announce it to make the rest of us feel bad?

And that's what I'm talking about. Dudes mess up for everyone. I'm still team manual no bot. If i cannot get it manually, its not meant to be. If you got some access next time, I would appreciate it. I will even throw you some cash because that is how business is supposed to be done.

These young guys are killing me.

You'll break down and get a bot soon.

Black with white sole wouldn't be bad
HNqSDjP.jpg

thats how i wished they looked. that black sole ruined it for me. if these had a white sole, they would have been the best colorway

Got shipping comformation yesterday ordered with 4-7 day shipping turns out the adc warehouse is 2 states away and I get free 2 day shipping ! Without paying for it my experience with Adidas is definitely better than nikes so far ADIDAS IS ON THE RISE

Got shipping comformation yesterday ordered with 4-7 day shipping turns out the adc warehouse is 2 states away and I get free 2 day shipping ! Without paying for it my experience with Adidas is definitely better than nikes so far ADIDAS IS ON THE RISE

Where you live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom