ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For people who had orders cancelled with the TD or PB 350s..  do they cancel based on multiple orders to same address, duplicate CC #'s, or both?  

In other news, Y-3 site is now showing the shoe as "out of stock", where earlier they had the sizes up.  I think this would be good news for most people.

For people who had orders cancelled with the TD or PB 350s..  do they cancel based on multiple orders to same address, duplicate CC #'s, or both?  

In other news, Y-3 site is now showing the shoe as "out of stock", where earlier they had the sizes up.  I think this would be good news for most people.
Is it some secret link or smth as I don't see the shoe listed in Y-3 for me.

cookin season! first winner of NT.. CONGRATS

thank you for all the info you are provided..repped!

Sell your soul to the devil for the link
Where's the Checkout Counter and Does hell accept Paypal??? 
devil.gif

I say this just about every yeezy release, so many people blowing up spots that they could have ate themselves but decided that "letting the NT community know" is better but in fact, it hurts more people than help. Then turn around and complain how every site crashed and they missed out. Well maybe if you kept your mouth shut....

Last edited:

I say this just about every yeezy release, so many people blowing up spots that they could have ate themselves but decided that "letting the NT community know" is better but in fact, it hurts more people than help. Then turn around and complain how every site crashed and they missed out. Well maybe if you kept your mouth shut....
i applaud your effort and I  believe its a noble thought... but the world is much bigger than NT and all of our lurkers...

look at social media sites

look at KTT

hell, even reddit has an r/sneakers for fuq sake =((((

would it even make a difference ? iono

This. More traffic = Crashes. Crashes = Releases turn raffles. Then we all lose. 

Whoever sends me the backdoor links I will send my girl over to your house and you can get that backdoor.
If only she were to read what you posted, she wouldn't be your girl no more :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom