ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know this was talked about months back but...

The heel rub on these 350s is killing me.. I went from no show to ankles and it's still irritating. Any tips?

I bet all these boutique stores haven't seen this much volume in their life.. all thanks to YEEZY

I bit the bullet and drove over to Opening Ceremony (LA) last night and entered the raffle around 6:45pm. No line at all. Dude told me they had around 1200 entries which was about what I was expecting.

I asked how many pairs they were getting but he didn't know (or just wouldn't tell me).

I created a new IG account specifically for all the raffle whoring. Entered a grip of em. Bout to make a timetable of the various online drops.

So basically I'm ready to take all the Ls.

damn dude. you REALLY want these huh?
Honestly I'm more just curious about the process. I got the moonrock 950s fairly easily and I've never really tried to get any super sought after kicks like that, aside from the white UBs when they were first starting to restock. I definitely wouldn't see myself ever doing this again, but I figured if I was gonna even remotely try to get these, I would just go all in. All the work I've done so far to get get these has been done at my job so I'm not losing anything aside from my dignity and sanity, hahaa. It's been interesting, but for the most part it feels pretty damn silly jumping through all these hoops.

That being said, these are definitely my favorite 350s so far and I'm gonna wear the **** out of them if I get a pair.

Last edited:
Me tonight/tomorrow morning

635669032180467617883067274_sleep.gif

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! For those that asked my picture got 3 likes and I've never bought anything from them before, I'm from London. Ive had a tough few months so it's really made me happy. Fingers crossed for everyone, I hope you all cook

Please remember that odds are against you. About 1 out of every 1300 visitors on our online site will actually be fortunate enough to place an order.
They're really making sure people know that it won't be easy to get these... :wink:

thanks

didn't know there was a time slot for online release announced
Well if you read the full description when you submitted your raffle entry, you would have known what time they were sending out emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom