ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
On nike releases I cant even add to cart.  All these boutique releases feel like supreme releases you have to be quick have all your info ready register for sites have page monitor up , dont forget restocks might happen for cancelled orders. 

The should've sold the shoes with the clothes and had a "non-return" policy on the clothes... This would've screwed over resellers.

That's fine if Adidas wanted to reward the boutiques that bought the clothing line with these 350's ... i understand the ideology behind that. HOWEVER, there is no reason in hell that Adidas shouldn't have released them online as well. That to me is an absolute joke. If they in fact don't release on ADC, then these are by far more limited than the TD's and PB's.

Where are the y3 confirmation shots tho... unless all pairs were backordered and people just keeping hush.

my homie lined up at barneys at 9 am and got a pair. 
mean.gif

Salt is pouring hard

So black market is guaranteeing a pair with the purchase of a $495 yeezy worker pant. So total would be 700 if they stick to retail. Ppl are going to pay 700 resale might as well get them wack *** pants :lol:

I don't know when I even went to this site, this whole night into morning has been a blur...but my activity monitor chimed like 3 minutes ago for Cotton Club. I just went through the transaction with Paypal on a size 10UK or US, not sure which.

Anyone order from Cotton Club before? The payment process was a little weird, and Italian, until I got to the Paypal screen. Went back to post the link to the shoes for everyone else, but it's gone. Just their leftover Yzy Season 1 clothing. Hopefully I didn't get swindled. :nerd:

just got shipping confirmation anyone know if there is any difference (beside size) from Women and Mens  

I don't get why Adidas released it the way they did. They did such a great job with the PB when it released on ADC, I don't get why they just didn't stick to that... I'd rather take an L that way than the way footsites and these boutiques have handled it. 
They're trying to be that girl you can't have. Think you'll come back for more ... and we will
no way. i won't buy any adidas going forward 
Kidding aside and I'd love to believe you, but ... I think after you settle down, you'll be back for more. And if you never buy anything of theirs, well, good on ya. I get pissed and say the same thing and it never happens. Especially when they have 30% coupons haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom