ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bunch of us in the UB thread tried telling y'all it would be the shoe of the year. Telling y'all to cop OG black purples whenever they went on sale

Now Kanye wears an all white pair and everyone loves them
laugh.gif
I seen this happen with my own eyes... 

@bLaZ3n   nah 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
My SSENSE order that they said was canceled still says, "Received". I have my fingers crossed that it still might ship. 

Anyone who got their MRs in yet do they fit big? Reason why I'm asking is because most of the sites got UK 12s which are usually 13s but instead are a 12.5?

So mr porter listed adidas uk sizing not regular uk sizing? I got a 9.5 uk and was hoping it was gonna be a 10.5 us

FYI

Yeezy UK sizing is always .5 below the size you want so add .5 for your desired size

US 8 equals UK 7.5 and so on

Last edited:
All this sizing talk has me confused now.

Ordered a UK7=41IT from ssense.. I thought I was getting a 7.5US  based on Adidas sizing but CS told me I was getting an 8US.

That's why I said everyone should know their metric size. It's absolute and makes things a lot easier.

Also, if you're still waiting on Barney's I would suggest giving them a call. I've had 3/4 orders ship with no activity on the last one. I gave them a call and it's being delivered today. They just didn't update the account and send an email.

That's why I said everyone should know their metric size. It's absolute and makes things a lot easier.

Also, if you're still waiting on Barney's I would suggest giving them a call. I've had 3/4 orders ship with no activity on the last one. I gave them a call and it's being delivered today. They just didn't update the account and send an email.

Cs just looking at their normal conversion chart...when shipping pulls your shoe from inventory they will look at yeezy label and chhose uk7 which will be a us 7.5. You should be good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom