ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

who wanna give me a moonrock
get out of here b, you're nothing but a clown, you can buy mine for 2k shipped , special price for you 
roll.gif

Last edited:
just an fyi for yo guys selling that next day air + above resell + florida is a known scam.

If I'm you guys I wouldn't even sell to anyone who is asking next day air, too much of a risk.

If Kanye promises everyone yeezys maybe adidas should block people who ready purchased/rsvp a certain colorway on the app from repurchasing.

Nah, I just need to triple up on each colorway. I hope these are hella massed produced so everyone that wants to eat can eat. I'm all aboard this train!

Just realized that everybody I am trying to work some deals with on these MR's is from out of the country (Russia, Sweden, and Germany). That just makes things a lot more sketch to me for some odd reason. 

Anyone else low-key hoping to cop the black 750s and use them as trade bait for all 3 color ways of the 350's? No? Just me then.

still holding out hope here that i''ll cop the moonrocks somehow retail wise before eventually paying resale...yeezys are headturners in vancouver in a place where everyone wears jordan brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom