ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ****ed I bought a pair for resale and didnt know these fit smaller than the PBs and TDs. I dont know whats true now... gonna have to squeeze my foot inside somehow if its true.

Dudes mad at Italians in general over some shoes 
laugh.gif
It's ridiculous man. lol

I got offered DS 750 boost from a friend for $1400. Do people think that's a decent price or should I haggle a little bit more? and do they fit an entire size big or just half size? Didn't get a chance to try them on but I wear a 9 in the TD's and  9.5 in the PB 350's and these 750's are a size 10. 

I got offered DS 750 boost from a friend for $1400. Do people think that's a decent price or should I haggle a little bit more? and do they fit an entire size big or just half size? Didn't get a chance to try them on but I wear a 9 in the TD's and  9.5 in the PB 350's and these 750's are a size 10. 
1400????

That's your friend????

get better friends first lmao 

1400????

That's your friend????

get better friends first lmao 
It's not like we are best friends! Lol He is more of an acquaintance and he didn't pay retail for them to begin with but I know these are legit. I just need to get a handle on the pricing of these because Ebay is littered with them from $500 to $5000 and I can't tell real from fake from what gets posted there. I also plan to wear them so not going to waste that cash if they will run really big in size. Thanks

do Tds and Pbs fit the same? why are people saying they fit different

TD and PB fit the same but several folks have pointed out that the MR fit half size to one size smaller fam. I bought a 10 for resale because TD and PB in sz 10 fit me fine. Now I am worried the MRs wont fit me

Yall gotta chill with all this bogus sizing talk :lol:

The only 350 that should be "off" in sizing is the TD due to the absence of half sizes. Naturally, all 3 ARE the same shoe and will fit the same. PB and MR should be identical in sizing..

Can we please chill?

Still havent cooked :/ every time I leave the thread I miss something. I almost caught a pair on flannel but site crashed when placing order
haha everyone almost caught, but some win some lose ! its okay move on the next pair !

If im TTS nike size 9.5

size 9.5 in stan smiths and size 9 for zx fluxes, what size shld i get for the yeezy boost?

checking before i take the plunge and buy it on resale market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom