ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1795712Crappy iPhone pic but my pair from undefeated came in , who was it that said whoever ordered would get cancelled and refunded they where at undefeated and the people at the store said "it was a glitch " ? yeah ok :lol:

Last edited:

Im in line and I read on facebook/ktt that only 12 pairs are given out. I don't believe it, and I asked one of the employees and he goes "I have no clue man" which is ******** lol
why don't you tell them that you're gf is in the hospital expecting your satan baby and that you can't be there all night if you're not able to secure your pair! 

lol i know first hand with that m4 you buying a pair of yeezys resell every month with that note.  I just sold my 2012 E92 m3.  Smh i miss it ever single day.  Worth every penny!

What did you end up getting bro? I had a 2010 E92 M3 as well and just traded it in for a C63 507. Absolutely loved the E92 M3 and wanted to get the M4 but I wasn't a huge fan of the engine TBH. Went with the V8 beast from MB instead lol

What did you end up getting bro? I had a 2010 E92 M3 as well and just traded it in for a C63 507. Absolutely loved the E92 M3 and wanted to get the M4 but I wasn't a huge fan of the engine TBH. Went with the V8 beast from MB instead lol
bimmerpost member here too... But I don't got no M lol only a performance 335.

Just got my pair. For anyone that copped a pair, did your sole look like this? It looks like someone returned it and SSENSE resold it. 
I have 3 pairs and they are like that or WORSE. I only had 1 single shoe out of the 6 that had a bottom good enough to even make it to my video and even then it didn't come out so good. 

Nice, the 507 is the last N/A V8 from Merc, I want an m4, but me and my lady are about to buy a home so I'm just us my daily (2008 smart passion) as my main car.  I had the e63 M6 before my m3.  That v10 is stupid!  If and when the M4 competition pack come out and i like it ill get that.  If not ill get a well kept e46 m3 until further notice.  Enjoy that Beasty V8 tho!

To celebrate the launch of the Nike Air Cruz, Victor Cruz will be in-store at Kith Brooklyn 
tomorrow
 at 
9:30AM
 for a special Q&A and to debut his addition to the Kith Treats menu. 
As a special bonus, customers that purchase the Air Cruz from Kith Brooklyn will also receive a free Air Cruz canvas tote bag.
 For full information, please click the link below.

This pro victor Cruz lmao. I feel like this will happen to him like what happen to Scotty pippen in. fresh of the boat.

Last edited:
fam.

after checking out at one of the first boutiques that went online (besides y-3 bd), then reading about everyone getting their orders cancelled, two of which made right before and right after me, i was trapped in purgatory from 5am saturday to 8am TUESDAY, not knowing whether or not i, too, had copped the L. instead, i got shipment confirmation, and today, they finally came.

dressed very nicely. 

straight to feet.

this whole week has been the most. bring on the 750s.

so im not sure if anyone cares. called ssense this morning. i told her i know your busy and im sorry to ask about yeezys. i told her what happened and gave her my ticket number. and told her i got an email saying to call. which i did, she said that i should have been able to get a pair in my size or something close. she then told me to hold on and said she had no other pairs and apologized time after time.she then told me how shes being hassled and people are continuously calling the same people over and over trying to get pairs. she also said reserved pairs for people were being taken and i prob could have got one since the pair they had for me was GONE. but why hassle her i said ok well thank you and i hope you have a good day and try to relax a little,she laughed and then she told me she would put me on a waiting list since i had a real ticket number and if anything comes up she would email me, but then took my phone number..... i wrote her an email after thanking her for her time and appreciate her taking my number and email. i hope who got my pair chokes on the cash... lol j.k or wears um until the soles fall off. it would be a shame to keep them boxed up. on to the next pasture boys  

so im not sure if anyone cares. called ssense this morning. i told her i know your busy and im sorry to ask about yeezys. i told her what happened and gave her my ticket number. and told her i got an email saying to call. which i did, she said that i should have been able to get a pair in my size or something close. she then told me to hold on and said she had no other pairs and apologized time after time.she then told me how shes being hassled and people are continuously calling the same people over and over trying to get pairs. she also said reserved pairs for people were being taken and i prob could have got one since the pair they had for me was GONE. but why hassle her i said ok well thank you and i hope you have a good day and try to relax a little,she laughed and then she told me she would put me on a waiting list since i had a real ticket number and if anything comes up she would email me, but then took my phone number..... i wrote her an email after thanking her for her time and appreciate her taking my number and email. i hope who got my pair chokes on the cash... lol j.k or wears um until the soles fall off. it would be a shame to keep them boxed up. on to the next pasture boys  
Yeah this is exactly what I thought would happen when dudes were on here bragging about lying to Ssense & snagging other customers reserved pairs.

IF you go down to the line at Cncpts Nyc right now and Yell .... @jimmyolson  

You'll find the man who got your Yezzy's

laugh.gif
 Comedy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom