ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are bots such a threat for these boutique sites? Always thought a majority of these bots are for the big retailers.

But like someone said. If you want these bad enough and are constantly on the lookout with the right tools(not bots) and research, these are possible. If you are lackluster in your approach then you're setting yourself up for failure.

I personally find Nike releases harder seeing as those releases are more heavily plagued by bots and the advantage of SNKRS app (android user = sad Nike fan).

Are bots such a threat for these boutique sites? Always thought a majority of these bots are for the big retailers.

But like someone said. If you want these bad enough and are constantly on the lookout with the right tools(not bots) and research, these are possible. If you are lackluster in your approach then you're setting yourself up for failure.

I personally find Nike releases harder seeing as those releases are more heavily plagued by bots and the advantage of SNKRS app (android user = sad Nike fan).
Bots, scripts, ATC, backdoor links, whatever... like everyone that purchased through the bd on END, completely eliminated anyone that didn't have it. Barneys got backdoored an hour before release. Most of the times it's about other methods, not just clicking add to cart which is the point the guy was trying to make.

they're calling it QS?
yeah 
laugh.gif

What's Faster then a Quick Strike?

what's the Jordan 11's & 29 - 2 pack on Dec 23
nerd.gif

Bots, scripts, ATC, backdoor links, whatever... like everyone that purchased through the bd on END, completely eliminated anyone that didn't have it. Barneys got backdoored an hour before release. Most of the times it's about other methods, not just clicking add to cart which is the point the guy was trying to make.

END I can understand. But Barneys, I was able to purchase solely off PM. I was able to purchase without the use of any bots/scrips/bd links. Not saying its easy but it is also not impossible.

yeah 
laugh.gif

What's Faster then a Quick Strike?

what's the Jordan 11's & 29 - 2 pack on Dec 23
nerd.gif
the elusive 'hyper strike' lol

i thought they'd do Tier 0 though since they're supposed to be 750s; maybe they're dropping more pairs.

Last edited:
END I can understand. But Barneys, I was able to purchase solely off PM. I was able to purchase without the use of any bots/scrips/bd links. Not saying its easy but it is also not impossible.

My issue with Barneys was that it went live way early. They stated 7am. I was on the site around 6:45 and couldn't cart/add anything.

people aren't using bots on 90% of boutique sites, just a few that have obvious flaws. people are def cooking 350s manual all day. just gotta keep trying.

Then Need to make a whole new Title for Yeezy drops

QS = Quick Strike

HS = Hyper Strike

SLS = Speed of Light Strike

YS = Yeezus Strike

YGS = Yeezy Ghost Strike 
this legit made me laugh.... need to reclassify drops using this...
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom