ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't. I'm already opening a claim with eBay. Anyone have experience with eBay and refunding when items aren't as described?
You will get your refund for sure, it depends how quick you mail the shoes back, Ebay will let the shipping fee come out of the refund so once you supply tracking the refund process begins.

You will get your refund for sure, it depends how quick you mail the shoes back, Ebay will let the shipping fee come out of the refund so once you supply tracking the refund process begins.

Problem is the person is saying there is a 20% restocking fee...can they get away with that for inaccurate description of goods? Also they have their address listed in Idaho but the package shipped DHL from Hong Kong. As soon as I got shipping confirmation I knew I was screwed.

He kept the real pair and sent you fakes. The PO#'s won't even match from the inside tag to the box label. Smh

Problem is the person is saying there is a 20% restocking fee...can they get away with that for inaccurate description of goods? Also they have their address listed in Idaho but the package shipped DHL from Hong Kong. As soon as I got shipping confirmation I knew I was screwed.

I wonder if he's based out of and lives in Idaho but as soon as you purchased them, he ordered a fake pair from China and had them directly ship it to you. He's probably using his legit pair to pull a bait and switch.

Please please help eBay user posted that these were 100% authentic and would come with US receipt well low and behold no receipt. I already know the answer but can you guys just confirm what I already know to be true and do a LC? Thanks.
I don't think legit retail pairs ever came with this type of tag, did they?

Last edited:
He kept the real pair and sent you fakes. The PO#'s won't even match from the inside tag to the box label. Smh

Yup exactly they don't match. I'm so heated right now.

I wonder if he's based out of and lives in Idaho but as soon as you purchased them, he ordered a fake pair from China and had them directly ship it to you. He's probably using his legit pair to pull a bait and switch.

Yeah I know. People like this have absolutely ruined the resale market. It's one thing to ask ridiculous prices and it be authentic. But still pay BS resale and get fake pairs? I just want my money back ASAP.

Anyone know any places like flight club or sole supremacy, where I can save myself the headache and get some authentic pairs, even if its a little more $$ (obviously less is preferred but I'd rather avoid the ebay hassle).

Sorry if this is a dumb question that's been asked. I've been looking like crazy.

Nah I don't think they can get away with that. Honestly, it's probably best to just wait for eBay to step in. When I got scammed for some fake shoes on eBay a while back the seller just kept stringing me along with a bunch of BS until finally eBay just stepped in and told me to send the shoes back. eBay provided me with a shipping label so all I had to do was put them in the mail. Once the tracking info showed the package as delivered they refunded my money.

Raffle gonna be for the 950 that didn't sell!

tongue.gif

Just file a claim. Paypal/Ebay will tell you to send the shoes back. Send them back, get your refund. Done deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom