ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really!? I think all the buy it now are around 1.1k-1.2k depending on size on the bay. There's no authentic pairs that are bidding, all I see are fakes everywhere. Cheapest are at FC at least in my size(8-8.5).
The links I posted above are all auctions.

Quite hard to tell. There are plenty of people that aren't boasting about it, that I'm sure copped 10+ Yeezys and then you have someone during the last pages saying he got more than 10 MRs without using a bot. But that also means you have to do your homework for sure. The bot most people seem to be using is something along the lines of $325+, so I guess it depends on what you're aiming at. Tricky altogether. I doubt you will find anyone giving you an honest answer publicly that uses one. 

using consignment shop prices isn't exactly the going price on the market. Nor ebay..

Last edited:

I think bots are just a waist of money , I've gotten the PB no bot , MR not bot , missed on TD cuz I was going hard for the SBB 1s really wanted them . And missed on 750 those were just hard to get more limited .

Quite hard to tell. There are plenty of people that aren't boasting about it, that I'm sure copped 10+ Yeezys and then you have someone during the last pages saying he got more than 10 MRs without using a bot. But that also means you have to do your homework for sure. The bot most people seem to be using is something along the lines of $325+, so I guess it depends on what you're aiming at. Tricky altogether. I doubt you will find anyone giving you an honest answer publicly that uses one. 
Good point. Would it depend heavily on your internet speed though? I'm from Australia and the internet is no where near as fast as the US. 

Good point. Would it depend heavily on your internet speed though? I'm from Australia and the internet is no where near as fast as the US. 
From everything I've read so far it's definitely best to just use a cable/direct connection instead of wifi. That's probably the only thing you can do that isn't calling your provider to get a better plan. But yes, it definitely factors in when a couple of thousand people are trying to add something to the cart or check it out at the same time.

From everything I've read so far it's definitely best to just use a cable/direct connection instead of wifi. That's probably the only thing you can do that isn't calling your provider to get a better plan. But yes, it definitely factors in when a couple of thousand people are trying to add something to the cart or check it out at the same time.
So if I make an ethernet connection and call my internet supplier to temporarily upgrade my internet speed, i'll have a pretty good chance? 

theyre real. paid 800 for them
Oops.. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom