ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All y'all talking as if backdoor links aren't manual. Anything that isn't automated is technically manual. It's not impossible to get multiple pairs with BD+luck+swiftness

CVTqpUnWEAAvIFa

She wont listen to me, I told her to get some Ultra Boosts, but she likes the stupid wedge things. Maybe one day she'll listen. 

I would get her size (5) but it's like $100,000 , F that. She doesn't really have much discomfort she still works out and everything. 
If you get her to try on a pair, she'll get them. Only thing is theyre narrow. Not good when feet are swelling.

Yep, got these for "free" by selling two pairs. All the bot talk in here is ridiculous. You don't need a bot and you don't need backdoor links to purchase shoes. You need patience and I guess a little luck.

All y'all talking as if backdoor links aren't manual. Anything that isn't automated is technically manual. It's not impossible to get multiple pairs with BD+luck+swiftness
You gonna share those backdoor links come release time?

^^ boost material looks fake as a $3 bill 

cleaned my TD's up with jason markk... idk why so many people are against it... its served me well

here are some shots

before .. as you can see they werent too bad to begin with

scrubbed one of the boost heels to really test the product out

heres the other sole for reference 

after 

before

after... major heel dirt from driving

fwiw ,  I never use the Jason Markk brush.. I use a swissco brush (from Bed Bath and Beyond or amazon like $2.99) and an old toothbrush 

i know someone will ask. 

Last edited:
Anybody know if this is legit: He has a great rating but too many pairs makes me question

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-A...hash=item4645a5084e:m:mEu-yYIQ1YplDTT9DO6yFsg

Pair photographed is legit.

Based out of Wisco where Eastbay just restocked tons of pairs. Wouldn't hurt to risk it if you're looking for boosts.

Picked up size 11.5 Boosts last week off a reseller who caught the Eastbay restock and the cardboard box and box sticker was identical to the one photographed

Last edited:
all I ask is share the wealth with the genuine. try to see that everyone who deserves gets a plate before we start eating seconds, thirds, and sixths for some of ya'll 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Quick question, I was able to score a pair of moonrocks through raffle, but am I correct in saying that for a lot of the sites you had to have made a previous purchase in order to have CC info saved?

Isn't Kim having a Baby anyday now? 

maybe yeezus will bless us with a restock to celebrate! 

Last edited:
^^ boost material looks fake as a $3 bill 

cleaned my TD's up with jason markk... idk why so many people are against it... its served me well

here are some shots

before .. as you can see they werent too bad to begin with
View media item 1816184

scrubbed one of the boost heels to really test the product out
View media item 1816185

heres the other sole for reference 

View media item 1816186

after 
View media item 1816188

before
View media item 1816202
after... major heel dirt from driving
View media item 1816203

fwiw ,  I never use the Jason Markk brush.. I use a swissco brush (from Bed Bath and Beyond or amazon like $2.99) and an old toothbrush 
i know someone will ask. 
JM is wonderful in my opinion.

so theres this sneaker store close to my place that sells legit yeezys, except at close to FC prices so i could never cop there

he is selling my size TD's for $1.6k im thinking of offering him to trade my DS MR's and DS chocolate 950's in exchange for those DS TD's

what do you think fam? should i do it if he says yes?

Ill decline if he asks for cash on top unless its only like 50-100$

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom