ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
devil.gif

yall need to relax its going to release on adc which probably has the most stock.

Last edited:
Lmao i was wrong. What i dont get was... Why would they open all 3 at once, when the other release was PURE chaos. I feel like the TD confirmed release was thebest chance of copping..

I'm sure one of the hackers will post up ADC numbers as soon as inventory is loaded online. Would love to see them considering the small quantities at these adidas locations

The fact that so few of us got through is also due to the fact that raffles are happening at all of these places that were previous pickup locations for the confirmed app...can't say I'm all that upset about that. Will be doing my rounds 2m with some hope on my side (just a little). 

size 9, I was on before the tweet was sent out just messing with my phone the screen was white and spinning then the sneaker popped up, used the by pass trick and scored a size 9 but it didn't pop up in my reserves until it was over so I was trying over and over for no reason, there were so many glitches on the app it wasn't funny.

any LA folk in here cook on the app?
have not seen one in here...

I was trying before it went live up until the closed tweet and NADA. Didn't get to the size selection one time. "On Wifi"
I sure as hell didn't.

Got to size selection and tried about 20+ times to select my size & sizes close to mine until I got routed back to the black "reservations closed" screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom