ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts lol I've seen dudes plotting on guys coming out of there with Some General Releases. If I do win I will be going with a couple goons from my block ha.

i'm sure of that

that's area is one of the biggest hoods in the bronx
always will be

Last edited:
Facts lol I've seen dudes plotting on guys coming out of there with Some General Releases. If I do win I will be going with a couple goons from my block ha.
you know, stay woke. not even worth entering that raffle IMO; entering a raffle to get robbed lol

you not going to get robbed they would have to do it in the store or right outside the store because aint nobody taking the train with 750s. Everyone is going to hop in a whip to leave.  and the pick up window is so wide.

you not going to get robbed they would have to do it in the store or right outside the store because aint nobody taking the train with 750s. Everyone is going to hop in a whip to leave.  and the pick up window is so wide.
lol ok, good luck.

you think dudes won't follow your *** so they can steal a box worth 2k? these dudes follow people for blocks to steal backpacks with books worth $150.

i know resllers from the hood is gonna be up there with bundles of cash low balling the winners hard

Dudes will rob you for anything worth a little bit of value.

750 pick ups STAY WOKE.

Already had two of my scum bag friends talking about "what's 750s"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom