ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been following this thread too closely, but nupe05 nupe05 , you travelled from DC this morning right? How'd you get the reservation?

Hopefully the DC regionally thing is true.

I haven't been following this thread too closely, but @Nupe05, you travelled from DC this morning right? How'd you get the reservation?

he prob used a fake locater. i was doing the same at least. 

i hope we in DC cook tho

I think we should teach resellers a lesson today

37-Ski-Mask-Way1.gif

I heard the first run was too big so it was advised to order a size down. Can anybody confirm this ?

I mean this is supposedly the "first batch" according to the mans fiancée and friends. Multiple color ways will drop of this model according to that adidas catalog that was leaked so let's see.

I haven't been following this thread too closely, but @Nupe05, you travelled from DC this morning right? How'd you get the reservation?

yes, left DC this morning...   Im iphone Jailbroke.. and used spoofer to get back in zone... however Adidas did patch the initial app... If you have iphone and on 8.1.2.. i can get you back up and running if youre Iphone and jailbroken..

I will get my 750s at some point. One way or the other. Not into any other color model that has been showed or photo shopped. 

i was really surprised at how many people were trying to trade for their size today, rather than sell to people waiting on the street for those who walked out the stores today.

i was able to trade my 11 down to a 8. Glad i was able to do so. Hope everyone who got their pair enjoys it

i was really surprised at how many people were trying to trade for their size today, rather than sell to people waiting on the street for those who walked out the stores today.

i was able to trade my 11 down to a 8. Glad i was able to do so. Hope everyone who got their pair enjoys it
What size you wear in Jordans and/or SB's? Just wondering.. trying to figure out my size. Thanks fam.

What size you wear in Jordans and/or SB's? Just wondering.. trying to figure out my size. Thanks fam.
i wear a 9.5 in most nikes, a 10 in some cases like the KD line and the huarache line.

a 10 in asics gl v and 3.

I had a 9 in the boosts and they were too big. it fit like a 10.5 to be honest.

a 8 fits kinda snug the way i like it and then it stretches out a bit and forms perfectly.

has anyone done any transactions...on either side?

i dont think any are happening. the asking is way too much and those who missed out have that glimmer of hope for 28th.

heard a few size swap stories but thats it.

Last edited:
I know a guy who knows a guy. Couldn't pay up for the rsvp, cashed him out for retail and 150 on top.

Keeping to wear; there are a lot of ghost reservations (people who spoofed their GPS location, don't have enough funds)

OK so i picked up my size 12, too big need an 11 and im a size 12 in everything (swapping with my boy).

When i went to pickup there were a lot of adidas confirmed reps at the footlocker. They made me close the app and reopen then go to adidas.com through the app and then he scanned my code and asked for my id (my info popped up on the adidas phone they use).

He called the footlocker dude over to go get the pair and i was chopping it up with him.... we were talking about a girl he bagged that picked up a pair then after a few mins i just asked him whats gonna happen to the rest of the pairs that dont get picked up. Are they going back on the app or something? whats the deal? Flat-out he was like nope that at 8PM they will put all the left over pairs into a truck and it will be shipped back to adidas and they will oversee the process tonight.

Dude said there is no stock for employees. Each store got a specific number of pairs and each pair was assigned to the app for reservation.... once the reservation closes the store needs to match the non pickup number in the app for that store.

So when the footlocker guy comes out he walks me to the register and I asked are you getting a pair? He says he doesn't like them....Im like but you can get a pair and sell them or help out fam or friends and then he looks at me with a smirk on his face and says i dunno about that...... I could tell he was up to something....he seemed like was gonna try some funny stuff later lol it was pretty funny them employees looking dumb hurt watching everyone buy theirs.

Adidas isn't playing any games unless someone is stealing there wont be any backdoor pairs at any of the reservation locations.

Last edited:

I usually wear a 8 in Kobe and lebrons. How do they fit. Should I be ordering a 7 on the 28th

My homegirl went to pick them up for me and she was talking to some dude from kayne west camp he said they are not going world wide some another sneakers are He said they wouldn't do that to ppl so you could sell them and make a profit or keep them. For those of you who are picking it up especially from Broadway they aren't going to release these specific joints worldwide. They'll be other shoes.
Kanye said it himself, "
Anybody who wants the shoe, will eventually be able to buy the shoe". This is not like the Nike Yeezy release, people need to get that out of their heads.

OK so i picked up my size 12, too big need an 11 and im a size 12 in everything (swapping with my boy).

When i went to pickup there were mad adidas confirmed reps at the footlocker. They made me close the app and reopen then go to adidas.com through the app and then he scanned my code and asked for my id (my info popped up on the adidas phone they use).

He called the footlocker dude to go get the pair and i was chopping it up with him we were talking this girl he picked up that came to pickup a pair then i just asked him whats gonna happen to the rest of the pairs that dont get picked up like are they going back on the app or something? Flat-out he was like nope that at 8PM they will put all the left over pairs into a truck and it will be shipped back to adidas and they will oversee the process tonight.

Dude said there is no stock for employees and said each store got a specific number of pairs and each pair was assigned to the app for reservation and once the reservation closes the store needs to match the non pickup number in the app for that store.

So when the footlocker guy comes out he walks me to the register and I asked are you getting a pair then he says he doesn't like them and im like but you can get a pair and sell them or help out fam or friends and then he looks at me with a smirk on his face and says i dunno about that i could tell he was up to something seemed like was gonna try some funny stuff later lol it was pretty funny them employees look hurt watching everyone buy theirs.

Adidas isn't playing any games unless someone is stealing there wont be any backdoor pairs at any of the reservation locations.
Nice story. Adidas all in control for that. Also an indication that these will be very limited.

I wear a 12 1/2 or 13 in all my shoes.

Prefer 13, but no real difference for me, because my left foot is bigger than my right foot.

From your experience do you think 12 will be too big for me? My fear is that if I can get a pair 11 will be too small.

Really pissed that they don't sell half sizes

Would appreciate your advice 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom