ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISSFORUMS where you at fam
I'm here. Lurkin' since 07. My girl just won a raffle size 9 from the champs in arlington texas
nthat.gif
. BTW ANYONE GOT ANY BD LINKS? PM ME
grin.gif

The system is corrupted everywhere when it involves getting "YEEZY" shoes.  Its never going to change. You'll have to WORK to get these for retail. You must have a connect or have a LOT of cash laying around.

Quick question guys if i get through on a site through and use paypal and somebody helps me get another pair using their home address but with my card do you think it'll get cancelled different IP addresses though. It's only 1 pair person thanks!!

The system is corrupted everywhere when it involves getting "YEEZY" shoes.  Its never going to change. You'll have to WORK to get these for retail. You must have a connect or have a LOT of cash laying around.
bruh chill with the caps?

Quick question guys if i get through on a site through and use paypal and somebody helps me get another pair using their home address but with my card do you think it'll get cancelled different IP addresses though. It's only 1 pair person thanks!!
probably canceled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom