ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

you got the PSNY 12's lol do like that other dude and ask for a 1 to 1 trade for yeezys 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I have a decent summer job and save the money for sneakers. I don't even mind seeing the new people come in here asking questions because we were all new at one point in time.
was making 1200 every two weeks working for the state for my summer job

in the 90's if you knew the right folks a 13 year old can magically be 24 with the right paper work... also being 6'0 at 13 helps to 

salute kid 

i need these yeezys to flip need new artificial grass for the back yard. khaled makes me feel jelly watering his plants the struggle is real out here in cali bless up

its almost worse when you still have hope from ADC and two boutique raffles you entered locally...

Just copped my chrome 8s with free 2 day shipping. If I manage to get these it'll be a bonus. At least I got something I've wanted for 10 years. Having trouble logging in to adc. Was logged in before for hrs but I got logged out.

Jimmy jazz is sold out. I finally made it to the page

Dude, get on that hardwired connection. I made the move and it's been smooth sailing. Sites been popping up left and right with the quickness letting me know asap that they OOS :smokin

you got the PSNY 12's lol do like that other dude and ask for a 1 to 1 trade for yeezys 
laugh.gif
when that adidas reservation app came out or whatever you call it, i totally thought it was gonna be like the snkrs app is now. that woulda been cool. i think it would've helped a lot more of us get a pear. but its only for the bigger cities 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom