ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you guys didnt lose sleep over these LoL. When the time comes and most likely everyone will strikeout enjoy the rest of your Saturday tired lol.

I'm not speaking struggling financially, at our age we should be able to afford the aftermarket tag, not saying is smart AT ALL.

I'm saying struggling, refreshing a page for 4 hours on a precious Saturday morning, having our wives, kids and 60 year old mothers doing the same...at this age, we should look in the mirror and punch ourselves
laugh.gif
yea i hear you. my girl just went to work till 630. only thing i have to do today is wrap her gifts and go out to dinner tonight. no kids either. sold a ton of my collection. no time to wear em. 

I'm not speaking struggling financially, at our age we should be able to afford the aftermarket tag, not saying is smart AT ALL.

I'm saying struggling, refreshing a page for 4 hours on a precious Saturday morning, having our wives, kids and 60 year old mothers doing the same...at this age, we should look in the mirror and punch ourselves :lol:

Or...or! Walk into a bank and obtain a small business loan, open a boutique, keep most of the inventory, and put two pairs up for ".... :lol: raflfle."

Question is...go greedy with the Boost 350s, or make the slightly smarter play and go after the PSNY 12s. With this bomb *** hardwired connection, I can't wait to see the OOS message to immediately pop up. On wireless, I used to have to wait like 5 mins for it, but not anymore!
smokin.gif
go to the boost resell on the 12 sucks your going to be sitting on them depends on what your intentions are 

Any body get a reservation on the confirm app, and it already says picked up? I got a reservation, and it shows picked up but the store not even open yet...

im really bugging out as i have been 0/4 right now and about to be 0/5 if this **** does not go through

Error 503 backend read error

An adidas shoe crashing Niketalk. If you would have said this to me years ago i wouldn't have believed it.

Last edited:
Was just able to log in..... Not through the normal log in section. it's soon or somethings up.

Edit: I can log in but when I try going to other pages I get kicked out.

Last edited:
Any body get a reservation on the confirm app, and it already says picked up? I got a reservation, and it shows picked up but the store not even open yet...

im really bugging out as i have been 0/4 right now and about to be 0/5 if this **** does not go through

Chill with reposting this...

Just go to the store when they open.

Just asked my boy his doesn't say picked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom