ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these black 750 are decent vs the 350s.

Must be my feeling but 350s just a waste.

Guess i love mid to high cut shoes a little more hopefully with some strap

@efunk  @Lolcomin  @hozer  how'd ya'll group that you kicked me out of do?  hope ya'll scored 
nerd.gif

haha my thing is listen everyone has a join date and at some point everyones date said yesterday... but i never posted begging for **** and acting like i was a boss when i had 10 posts .. i also didn't join this board to get hook ups and back door links.. i joined this board because i was a 14 year old kid who was obsessed with michael jordan sneakers. I didn't come here looking to cop to resell. I came here because it was a spot to see release dates and discuss the game with other dudes. but then again at that point there was no bots adn backdoor atc links ahaha ..
Yeah my first account either had a 07-08 join date on the old niketalk but cant recover that account. but im just chillin locc'd out now. Just a thread regular. Anyways i cant wait for the brown hightops. Like im not doing raffles this time in Houston it's a waste. 

question,

if i have pb 750s size 7 ds, and i want some size 8 DS turtle doves, how would i go about getting them?

i know that TD's are going for like 2k, even though they restocked today so im guessing they will go down a bit

is size ds 7 pb 750s for size 8 ds TD's a good trade? or should i ask for $ on top, if so how much?

They'll be back in a week. I stayed off for the most part all week   except for  PM.come back  and  people  crying about   kayne's net worth..:smh:   and how much  he sucks Why? 

People out here dealing with the aftermath, talking like "it's just a flesh wound"
LSx3Yc

Last edited:
money. If you can make 1500 a box it don't matter who the face of the sneaker is

I get why you would come in before the release... But if it's all about the money why waste your time hating afterwards... If your focus is solely the money you shouldn't waste your time or energy hating

question,

if i have pb 750s size 7 ds, and i want some size 8 DS turtle doves, how would i go about getting them?

i know that TD's are going for like 2k, even though they restocked today so im guessing they will go down a bit

is size ds 7 pb 750s for size 8 ds TD's a good trade? or should i ask for $ on top, if so how much?

TDs not going down. How many pairs restocked? That restock did nothing regarding value, if anything it drove prices up a bit by creating more thirst.

You should ask for cash on top.

I think these black 750 are decent vs the 350s.

Must be my feeling but 350s just a waste.

Guess i love mid to high cut shoes a little more hopefully with some strap
im complete opposite.. i love lows and dont really mess with highs except for a few

question,

TDs not going down. How many pairs restocked? That restock did nothing regarding value, if anything it drove prices up a bit by creating more thirst.

You should ask for cash on top.
i srtill can't believe i carted one of every pair haha but it wouldnt let me checkout .. i thought i was dreaming when i saw the TD (only one i really wanted)

question,

pb 750?

i got sz 8 td's, pm me

I took 10000000000 L's today trying to get this shoe. The end. 

-FTLKOBE

Last edited:
Its past midnight est so im going to zzzzzz

I hope no one gets nightmares........

jsdah gaelgew hgehgew g ew ewjlweg kljge rg kl grjkgr

MY FOOTPATROL PAIR WAS JUST ******* CANCELLLEDDDDDDDDDDDD WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom