ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kids are out shopping with the wife, I ain't trippin. But you certainly won't see me here during the week while I'm out earning stack after stack after stack. Sunday is my day to watch FOOTBALL. On the weekdays, I take my kids to their activities after I do my 7-5. And you got it wrong, knowledge is POWER (for the most part) and in the type of profession I'm in, it definitely equates to success.

Oh believe me, I got all kinds of time today to educate every teenager in this thread who wants to learn a lil something new. There are a lot of disillusioned Kanye fans out there and they need to understand that $380 for overrated kicks that have broken zippers (that Adidas still hasn't fixed, mind you) is NOT the way to spend the little money that you have, especially if you're just an average, not-so-privileged teenager or college student trying to make a name for yourself in this world. The hope of making a $1500 profit by re-selling these shoes is a pipe dream because like I said numerous pages ago, there's probably only 1 out of 3000 people within a 100-mile radius of you that can afford let alone is willing to buy these broken kicks at such a ridiculous aftermarket price.

Do yourself a favor and don't comment when I comment, and stay in your lane, especially since you probably have no clue who Avondre Jones and Schea Cotton are, which means you're not among my peer group.
Seems like I struck a nerve... If your claim to fame is riding the bench behind 2 guys that never played a minute in the NBA and you think that makes you special I feel more sorry for you then I did before my previous post.... Don't worry I don't need to respond again
Good, don't respond. And fyi, I also played against Tayshaun Prince and Jacque Vaughn. Compton Dominguez and Pasadena Muir. Now go and see if you have any bids on your broken zipper 750s lol

nthat.gif

5 says broski! 5!!!

Dude stuntin for men in so many ways, telling us about his portfolio and who he played against in high school! Secretly hoping a few of you PM him for pics. In a thread for some shoes he despised because its "market research." :stoneface:

Sad man. Someone hurt that man bad.

Kids are out shopping with the wife, I ain't trippin. But you certainly won't see me here during the week while I'm out earning stack after stack after stack. Sunday is my day to watch FOOTBALL. On the weekdays, I take my kids to their activities after I do my 7-5. And you got it wrong, knowledge is POWER (for the most part) and in the type of profession I'm in, it definitely equates to success.

Oh believe me, I got all kinds of time today to educate every teenager in this thread who wants to learn a lil something new. There are a lot of disillusioned Kanye fans out there and they need to understand that $380 for overrated kicks that have broken zippers (that Adidas still hasn't fixed, mind you) is NOT the way to spend the little money that you have, especially if you're just an average, not-so-privileged teenager or college student trying to make a name for yourself in this world. The hope of making a $1500 profit by re-selling these shoes is a pipe dream because like I said numerous pages ago, there's probably only 1 out of 3000 people within a 100-mile radius of you that can afford let alone is willing to buy these broken kicks at such a ridiculous aftermarket price.

Do yourself a favor and don't comment when I comment, and stay in your lane, especially since you probably have no clue who Avondre Jones and Schea Cotton are, which means you're not among my peer group.
if this really a grown *** man with kids that feels the need to respond to teenagers on the internet...

for your own sake i hope you're just a troll

Can someone educate me on the term "backdoor link".

I've done most of my buying in the past in B&M stores and continually strike out online.

I don't want to **** with bots but the intrigue of getting to a stock page before it hits mainstream peaks my interest.

Not trying to be ignorant here, just curiousity.

Thanks.

ehhhhhyyy my guy lemme hold that strap for $75 gna glue it to my uggs 

I admit, i tried some Uggs once at Nordstroms, just for ***** and giggles and to see what the fuss was.

Secretly thought they were ridiculously comfortable. Don't tell anyone.

damn whats up with all these long *** comments?

on another note, adidas fixed the tax issue on my order. Looks like mine is confirmed and good to go 
pimp.gif

Wow, I didn't know I'd have so many fans just cause I came in here hatin' on Kanye and his kicks. Next thing you know, people gossipin' about my manhood.

LOL...y'all are too funny

Does anyone else have order confirmation with no size on their order confirmation?  I just noticed my size 8 has no size 8 on the order confirmation

Im just saying at least top 5 Us populated cities... This baccdooring out here aint whats up.. Im scared for the 750's i really want thats coming out. Like im not these crazy cats out here paying that 1800 resale when i can buy 2 pairs of visvim and some common projects for thats just bananas. 
i feel you man, we all out here hoping they up production/distribution

Why do you guys even have to respond to lames, nobody cares. I swear this is why i hate NT because the old heads and highly repped people have huge egos and feel the need to **** on everyone and look down on people. Idk whos worse, the 14 year old reseller hypebeast lurkers on this forum, or the 30-40 year old dudes who argue night and day about their everlasting youth and war stories. GO DO YOU AND WHOEVER DOESNT LIKE IT CAN EAT KIM AND KAYNES ***.

Ok please can we get back to the shoes. Some of the people in this thread need to take a break. You really are cluttering the thread.

If you want to compare penis sizes please take it to PM so the rest of us can talk about shoes.

Thanks

you got UGGS????

tongue.gif

I'm confused here

The online Rep told you to go to the store n buy a pair before they opened up??

Thee Heck is going on????? 
lol i feel bad retelling the story, but eh this is what the forum is for... My reserved pair showed as purchased the morning of before the store even opened. Found out some staff member tried sneaking out my activation code on the list so that it said "already purchased" on the system, and that they can purchase my 10.0 for themselves, **even the photographer who was just hired to take pics for the event was saying there some shady **** in the back low key.

But when I went there I showed them and even saw my name on a list (about 3/4 pages, with about 50 names each page). They took a while and they gave me my pair.  
nthat.gif

Wow, I didn't know I'd have so many fans just cause I came in here hatin' on Kanye and his kicks. Next thing you know, people gossipin' about my manhood.

LOL...y'all are too funny

Nah what you posted was extremely corny, that's it :lol:

If you're such a man, then why you arguing over the Internet. Truly successful people don't need to shove their success down other people's throats. Especially strangers....on the Internet.

This butthurt dude is STILL posting his comments :lol:

Son sounds like some 50 year old washed up scrub mad that he is a nobody :lol:

And probably more mad he struck out on this release

*cue the "I didn't even try line*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom