ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

it's probably a glitch i don't see any pending charges even though trying to place order 5-8 times.... i replace the pacsun link with half of the add to cart link from the 750 released from adidas  and it let me add to cart but can't complete payment.
You were able to get to the checkout page?

my page monitor is going nuts on pacsun.. keeps switching from sold out to available . but im sure its just glitching or maybe they are getting heavy traffic and are trying to fix it so it keeps updating on their end..

says Forbidden now 

that was fun for a bit even though we all know we don't need size 11 lol.

Last edited:
so did you get through? i hope someone on here got them.. and how did everyone even see the 'restock'? was it page monitor? I dont care that this question is asked often, but if any restock happens how do you find out? which twitter accounts? i know slim kim tweeted out YS, although she botched. what other twiiter handles are we following? or which pages are being monitored?

so did you get through? i hope someone on here got them.. and how did everyone even see the 'restock'? was it page monitor? I dont care that this question is asked often, but if any restock happens how do you find out? which twitter accounts? i know slim kim tweeted out YS, although she botched. what other twiiter handles are we following? or which pages are being monitored?

Unfortunately no. Like a few others, this is the furthest I got.

the dark side is everywhere - if you haven't watched yet, avoid all comment sections, seriously. trolls were pulling that move well before the wide release 
mean.gif

where do you think the demand will be on the tans compared to the other 350s for me its  TD > Tan > Pirate > Moonrocks

anyone have info on Undefeated for the Tans release? When's their raffle?

Happy holidays NT!

I didn't bother calling them today to see how they plan on handling this release. I would assume them to hold a raffle and make you purchase X amount for a raffle ticket.

Adidas Glendale tried to shutdown taking raffle entries before 6pm today when i was at the store.

at like 5:45pm

Like 6 people flip out on the mgr explaining how far they drove n etc etc

Mgr made 1 of the employee's to go grab the ipad keep taking people till 6pm

laugh.gif

Adidas Glendale tried to shutdown taking raffle entries before 6pm today when i was at the store.

:lol:

I signed up at Adidas Las Vegas and was in and out in under 10 minutes. Only 2 people were ahead of me and then the lady walked away momentarily. No one was in line for the raffle when we left - 5pmish.

Tried participating in my first real raffle and it was a bust, didn't get out of clinic until 9ish and rolled down to the Topanga Mall and was told that the raffle was over at 6pm and will start up again at 10am tomorrow, I was in a line behind a bunch of kids asking the same question... Don't think my old *** can do raffles, not only do they make me feel old, they are also unbelievably inconvenient if you have a demanding job. 

Now I gotta think if Grandpa needs to sign up for an insta and try with those raffles. 

Le Sigh

It would be cool if Adidas X Kanye would put out a few basic apparel items to match up with the kicks, especially the 350's. Now I am not suggesting to walk around with Kanye socks, shoes, shorts, shirts, and hats all at the same time, but I usually like to match shorts up with my shoes. For example, when Im wearing J's, I prefer to wear Jordan or Nike branded shorts. I rarely go with the branded shirt, per say, preferring to wear white T's and whatnot. Of course I could just buy some general Adidas branded gear, which I probably will anyways, but would jump all over a pair of shorts and socks with the Yeezy logo sitting prominently next to the Adidas.

It would be cool if Adidas X Kanye would put out a few basic apparel items to match up with the kicks, especially the 350's. Now I am not suggesting to walk around with Kanye socks, shoes, shorts, shirts, and hats all at the same time, but I usually like to match shorts up with my shoes. For example, when Im wearing J's, I prefer to wear Jordan or Nike branded shorts. I rarely go with the branded shirt, per say, preferring to wear white T's and whatnot. Of course I could just buy some general Adidas branded gear, which I probably will anyways, but would jump all over a pair of shorts and socks with the Yeezy logo sitting prominently next to the Adidas.
There is the overpriced Season 1 though, which you can get at H&M for 10% of the price, haha!

laugh.gif
so they close 6pm today.

but start again tomorrow till 6pm?

Did anybody else get an email from adidas saying they couldn't fulfill their 750 order?? Did they oversell the stock? WTF??!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom