ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homeboy avg 2 post per page on the Adidas X Yeezy Collabo thread.

Got on the phone with someone from Eastbay and she said (in between two yawns lol girl why you so checked out already) that my order's being put together at the warehouse. **** yea. Finally after striking out on at least 4 different sites I got these.
LOL your just making sure you have a post on each page huh? lmfao! Happy Holidays!

Should've stuck with the process on my iPhone instead of tryin on my laptop with the weak wifi
mean.gif
 ADC orders should be arriving today tho 
nthat.gif

Homeboy avg 2 post per page on the Adidas X Yeezy Collabo thread.

LOL your just making sure you have a post on each page huh? lmfao! Happy Holidays!
Lol last page I got an unhelpful live chat rep and this page I got better news from the phone so i figured I should tell people who might be sweating it with cheap shipping like I was so they won't bother with online. Don't want to fill the board with nonsense, but I figured this would help someone.

I have a question

I'm received the box from fedex already but the box not come with receipt or the receipt is on the Adidas.com

I have a question

I'm received the box from fedex already but the box not come with receipt or the receipt is on the Adidas.com
This happened to me with the PB 350 release. The receipt should have come in the box. 

Last edited:
Solelinks annoying af. Idk how yall follow them. They tweet so much, even while you sleeping

Damn man still salty. CC kept on getting declined and I clicked as soon as they tweeted it too 
mean.gif

I tried selling my MRs and it was too much of a pain in the behind. Too many flakers, so I'm keeping them.....I was concerned about the chipping and midsole paint cracking that seems to be common. Oh well.

Last edited:
Have any of you ordered before and received an item with tracking # but no shipping confirmation email from the company? Adidas reallly shipped fast on this one, better than nike

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom