ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

i know but i cant risk not chancing it...hit on 2 TDs...havent hit on any adidas since...lol...i will try tho...bout to roll 1 then roll out..
That's Exactly How I Felt lol

But When I Read They Were All Getting Backdoored Outside Of Adidas I Was Pissed

So I Can't Bring Myself To Do It Again...But I Hope You Cop...Good Luck Out There

So I Can't Bring Myself To Do It Again...But I Hope You Cop...Good Luck Out There
i was shocked when i hit for 2 TDs...Willowbrook FA and Shiekh Gallo...havent heard anything from any stores since concerning any adidas...hopefully i get lucky again... 

i was shocked when i hit for 2 TDs...Willowbrook FA and Shiekh Gallo...havent heard anything from any stores since concerning any adidas...hopefully i get lucky again... 

THAT'S BECAUSE THAT WAS THE FIRST 350. NOBODY KNEW WHAT THE 350 WAS GOING TO DO. NOW THAT PEOPLE SEE THERE IS MONEY TO BE MADE THERE AS WELL, IT'S BACKDOOR HEAVEN HERE IN HOUSTON ON EVERY ADIDAS YEEZY MODEL FROM HERE ON OUT.

MAYBE IF KANYE SWITCHES BRAND AGAIN IT WILL RESET ITSELF.

THAT'S BECAUSE THAT WAS THE FIRST 350. NOBODY KNEW WHAT THE 350 WAS GOING TO DO. NOW THAT PEOPLE SEE THERE IS MONEY TO BE MADE THERE AS WELL, IT'S BACKDOOR HEAVEN HERE IN HOUSTON ON EVERY ADIDAS YEEZY MODEL FROM HERE ON OUT.

MAYBE IF KANYE SWITCHES BRAND AGAIN IT WILL RESET ITSELF.
i assumed that was the situation...u know that weekend i had a harder time getting the SB 1s....pretty crazy....

This is a question for the yeezy reseller and buyer do you as the buyer on here pay $1500 and up or as the seller get a sale off niketalk for the current resale of $1500 and up

I cant see someone off nt either buying for $1500.00 or selling for that price

I have sold shoes off nt above $500 to $800 but for more I had to sell elsewhere

You can get money from other avenues for these high resell shoes

This question also goes to the low top buyers and sellers too

Last edited:
some, no, all of you should take psychology classes.

Raffles are nothing but a psychological trick to get your mind thinking you will win

Add spend X to get more...you're mind starts telling you that you're chances are better.

Your mind is trying to justify going into the store.

In the end, they got you into the store. If 2-3% of those who come in-store end up copping some socks or something else the store wins anyway.

This is a question for the yeezy reseller and buyer do you as the buyer on here pay $1500 and up or as the seller get a sale off niketalk for the current resale of $1500 and up

I cant see some one off nt either buying for $1500.00 or selling for that price

I have sold shoes off nt above $500 to $800 but for more I had to sell elsewhere

This question also goes to the low top buyers
I've sold Plats once to 1 NTer but I knew him personally.

Otherwise, FC. Don't risk that much on NT.

For the most part, we're all strangers...a lot of people on here who will give up NT all together for a 1.5k come up.

I cant see some one off nt either buying for $1500.00 or selling for that price

This question also goes to the low top buyers

what...?

Psyching yourself up to enter raffles like
ApoQOr

But how it really is
b7b5048a-d255-11e4-a92f-12716a182fc8.gif

And if someone cuts that line
zcqvpWN.gif

Yeah Epitome ATL does that for their raffles.  Must spend a minimum of $40 to enter raffle, and you receives multiple entries per $40 you spend, and of course with ZERO guarantee that you'll win the raffle.  I REFUSE to PAY for raffle tickets (basically what it is).  They are definitely making a killing.

I would be ok with that.. keep everything in the purchase bag.. if I don't win, I'll go and return their ******** and get my money back.

some, no, all of you should take psychology classes.

Raffles are nothing but a psychological trick to get your mind thinking you will win

Add spend X to get more...you're mind starts telling you that you're chances are better.

Your mind is trying to justify going into the store.

In the end, they got you into the store. If 2-3% of those who come in-store end up copping some socks or something else the store wins anyway.

Nah b ive won a raffle already and dont buy sh*t from them stores :rofl:

I will admit my win to lose ratio aint good though haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom