ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

that made no sense. 
Please explain... The traditional format for making a BD link on adidas will now redirects to captcha/white page. Why does everyone on this site try to be a smart *****? Just try making a bd link with one of their "new" shoes PID. I'll wait.

PacSun galleria line looks crazy. Glad I didn't waste half my day to drive out there with my bro and wait. **** that for real.

Also heard that PacSun is up to some shady **** when it comes to these raffles. My wife works 2 min from the 3rd street one and even though she offered told her not to waste her time.

Please explain... The traditional format for making a BD link on adidas will now redirects to captcha/white page. Why does everyone on this site try to be a smart *****? Just try making a bd link with one of their "new" shoes PID. I'll wait.
"Joined: Today"

you still a young blood. You don't need bots for ADC release. 

Show me any of those high end Adidas US captcha bypass bots that worked for pb, or 750 triple blacks

"Joined: Today"

you still a young blood. You don't need bots for ADC release. 
So let me just take a peek at the logic your using... Of the Billions of sites on the internet, you really ******* think Niketalk is  the only one people looking to cop shoes go to? Damn man, maybe you've been on this site too long! It's destroyed your comprehension skills a bit I see :frown:. ANYWAYS... Joined here to see if there's anyone who knows more than me here that could help me figure the new link out but so far I've just been confronted by smartasses like yourself who can't seem to fathom that a "join date" couldn't possibly demonstrate the knowledge someone has. 

First L. Carted but wasn't swift enough 
ohwell.gif

So let me just take a peek at the logic your using... Of the Billions of sites on the internet, you really ******* think Niketalk is  the only one people looking to cop shoes go to? Damn man, maybe you've been on this site too long! It's destroyed your comprehension skills a bit I see :frown:. ANYWAYS... Joined here to see if there's anyone who knows more than me here that could help me figure the new link out but so far I've just been confronted by smartasses like yourself who can't seem to fathom that a "join date" couldn't possibly demonstrate the knowledge someone has. 
the fact that you think you can just "make up" a backdoor link that will work on adidas tomorrow and the fact that you think high end bots are eating on adc makes you a dumbass

I rather be a smartass than a dumbass. 

NT doesn't work like that, you need to earn your stripes in this place noob.

Damn, looks like we all gonna have to invest in $200 bot... Adidas totally messed up the game adding captcha to BD links. RIP
Hold up, isn't the captcha good for those of us who DONT use bots?  Are you saying that the captcha only makes it easier for bot users?  Please explain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom