ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

really dont know whats going on in here fam i'm afraid to even say something in fear of all the philosophers, financial analysts and life coaches smiting me 
Best case scenario, your irl pic gets photoshopped onto that pic of Kanye kissing himself. 

every time someone comes in with breaking news i just think of this.

the shoe literally goes back and forth from being super available to super limited 3 times a day, and were still over a week away.

I think the long and short of it is that you guys in the US are going to get loads of pairs and us in EU are going to get absolutely none. US resellers will probably get a lot more offers from people in Europe with this shoe.

No one said anything about another mans money. It was about the people trying to get their FIRST pair while there are some trying to TRIPLE up. That was the statement and that is all.

What another man does with his money is no concern to another man.  Period.

Last edited:
you just plain *** selfish if you tripping up.

Guarantee if it was the other way round you wouldn't feel so smug. hope the guy f***'s  up his shoe with his terrible remake. and someone spills coolade on the other.

sounds good to me bruh
same with DMV nigs -- strength in numbers 
pimp.gif

Guarantee if it was the other way round you wouldn't feel so smug. hope the guy f***'s  up his shoe with his terrible remake. and someone spills coolade on the other.
so petty bro

DC...basically the DMV area...but whats crazy is both champs got 800 pairs together and thats not even counting the DTLR and Sportzones that we have here that will get pairs as well...plus he didnt get numbers yet from the other 2 champs stores here in the area. 

EDIT: He just told me they aren't doing tickets for them either, FCFS. So if your in line your basically good
Which champs?

Yup Major is terrible, they get all the new releases but the owner (won't put his name out there) doesn't charge retail he almost doubles the price on most pairs which is ridiculous. Plus they lost their New balance account so I def dont rock with major that heavy anymore (they usually get the new plastic Jordans that come out nowadays).

best spot IMO is Commonwealth. they charge only retail and they get everything hard to find/get. they are really humble dudes.
yeah Commonwealth is good people

Major blocked me on twitter because i was heckling them during the fragment release 
laugh.gif

so petty bro
roll.gif
 tvremote, hope your UK store gets 1 pair per size and all are backdoored so you can continue hating lol. 

hate in ya blood for sure :lol:

Like I said, I'm not even reselling. With so many people thinking that this shoe is ugly, I personally like them and I'm not allowed to have more than 1 pair even though I appreciate them? No, it would be greedy if I hoarded 10 pairs to resell. You act as if that 1 or 2 additional pairs I DON'T get will automatically end up in the hands of someone who wants them for themselves. Theres no stopping how many pairs people will try to get. Get over it.

You don't need to justify anything you cop. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom