ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
just called JD, my all star hi should be good
nthat.gif

Y'all are playin the game wrong. You take the one night stand, knock her up, then use the child support money to get any yeezy you want. And you'll prob get the hookup since she's baby mama and Kris wants to take care of her grandchild
She would be the one asking you for child support money, not the other way around. 

Quick question, to those that hit on 750's on adidas.com. When the package arrived there was no receipt or order form inside. Is that normal?

Just waiting for ADC to come through [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Man 90% of this site ain't clicking no ads

Believe it or not, I go out of my way to click the ads a few times a week because I know it helps NT.

Majority have them blocked or scroll right past them. None interest me but I just click em because it means $$$$ for the site

Before scary hours and all this bickering yall think i got time to buss a nut   Someone pm a good link they got on deck im not tryin waste 45 mins tryin to find the right scene to only spend a couple mins watchin fastforwarding spending 30 seconds on each position   criteria - girl gotta be bad.. gotta be over 30mins...story line preferred, if she take it on the face that a plus

Anyone that has gotten through on Adidas have you found it quicker for paypal check out or does that take more time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom