ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i watched the video and he's gonna get kids. those are a real pair, he's gonna do the bait and switch. the ONLY pic we have seen of the fakes had a bogus *** adidas box under it, so you mean to tell me some random dude on youtube with 1 video got THE FIRST replica. yeah riiiiiiiight

I absolutely love big sneaker drops like this. Stuff you've looking for and/or prices plummet on everything else people are trying to get rid of to buy said release.

I'am looking for an 11...

Already have offers from sellers for 800, 875, 900.

I even have old initial offers that got ignored, now being answer at 900 bin pp invoice.

It's out there.

Just need to negotiate.

I don't understand why anyone is even considering paying resale prices right now knowing releases come next week. Even if you don't get yours the 28th.. You don't want to wait and find out? Plus come the 28th, there will be TWICE as many on eBay. The resale value should drop. You're going to pay double RIGHT NOW? Just seems completely illogical..or am I crazy?

My point exactly.

Just breathe.

Prices are bound to drop to around 600-700 if you can't snag at retail.

at this point i will be waiting it out too but if i don't get them saturday I'm pulling that trigger by saturday night on a pair at resale, price well i dunno yet

When the world wide drop happens and you guys still werent able to get your hands on pair the price will go up :lol:

people will be desperate for pairs when they cant get a pair of "GRs"

Word by saturday afternoon ima have a easy boost sneaker without doubt. retail resale, re-stock whatever lol. Its been cool talking with y'all for real 

Also Narrow foot equals .5-1 size down.

Wide foot equals TTS or .5 up

The sole on my size 11, matches up length wise to the sole on my size 12 Red October. But width is the issue for me.

Last edited:
I don't understand why anyone is even considering paying resale prices right now knowing releases come next week. Even if you don't get yours the 28th.. You don't want to wait and find out? Plus come the 28th, there will be TWICE as many on eBay. The resale value should drop. You're going to pay double RIGHT NOW? Just seems completely illogical..or am I crazy?
That also depends on how you look at it. Who knows if the worldwide release is going to be in BIG numbers, main reason why most pairs aren't moving at $1k+ because most buyers believe they can score a pair on worldwide release. So far this release has only been in NYC, and a lot of people didn't score a pair (from NYC). God forbid, on the 28th these are actually really limited, people are going to freak out because there wasn't as much pairs as they thought and they'll start paying the resell prices. supply and demand will drive the prices up. The only way the resell prices is going to go down is if these are produced in Legend Blue 11's numbers. 

when they are officially sold out in the u.s. everyone will flock to ebay

demand will go up 
atleast someone here understands the market

the yeezy market isnt similar to jordans or your regular retro nikes. People get desperate FAST

Last edited:
Also Narrow foot equals .5-1 size down.

Wide foot equals TTS or .5-1 size up.

The sole on my size 11, matches up length wise to the sole on my size 12 Red October. But width is the issue for me.
I don't think anybody will or should size up. I have a wide feet and i wear a size 8 normally (size 8 solars too), i got these in a 8 and it has half a size of extra space, if i had narrow feet, i'd probably have 1 full size of space. 

The demand will be up but due to ally in the market you will catch at 700 for a good week or two in my opinion. That's if the allocation is decent

Agreed. There wont be more supply than demand. There is just too much hype surrounding kanye and his name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom