ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering why I can't make it passed splash page...I have Safari and Chrome open on my macbook, my iphone, and an ipad all at the splash page. Was the same with the 750s. 

There must be a method

Its random first time getting in 15min after adidas tweet had like 10 tabs open when i was in i couldnt even check out :smh:

Last edited:

I JUST CALLED ADIDAS. and complaint about their release method, and how this method is soooo crap. She said she wrote the complaint down or filed it and also told me to email adidas cs/corp. 

PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN BRING BACK THE TD METHOD. WE NEED MORE THAN THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINTS TO CHANGE THIS RELEASE METHOD OR ITLL BE LIKE THIS FOR A WHILE!!!
I had to deal with CS too since I got through on a pair, paid, got charged but apparently the order never went through. And this method is terrible. I know it's lame, but I am going to email adidas corporate, if anything just to vent. 

I JUST CALLED ADIDAS. and complaint about their release method, and how this method is soooo crap. She said she wrote the complaint down or filed it and also told me to email adidas cs/corp. 

PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN BRING BACK THE TD METHOD. WE NEED MORE THAN THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINTS TO CHANGE THIS RELEASE METHOD OR ITLL BE LIKE THIS FOR A WHILE!!!

take your L quietly

If it's carted, can't you just go back to your cart and checkout?

http://www.adidas.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-adidas-US-Site/en_US/Cart-Show
No it doesn't work that way.

After I carted, it would crash and send me to the m.adidas.com site.

I would go back to the main www.adidas.com site and I will see the item in my cart.

If you try to use that link, it gives you the Adidas we will be back stronger error page.

I've tried logging in, all that does is empty your cart.

I tried adding another item into my cart, and it empties the Yeezy.

Even tried the non-captcha BD links to get me to cart screen, it will not show up until the YEezy clears the cart.

Messed up. Some people didn't have this issue obivously.

man I was in to the product page on two different devices at like 11:20 EST, was so happy thinking I was for sure about to cop two pairs.

nope. one had an error when I went to check out, the other deleted from my cart when I signed in. plus I was already signed in so I don't know why that even happened. took me to a mobile site and ****

ah well

i don't mind this method because i have honestly always made it thru at least once each release, just lock down our carts, even if we can't check out initially cause site is laggy thats cool but let us come back to our carts & check out eventually
mean.gif

man I was in to the product page on two different devices at like 11:20 EST, was so happy thinking I was for sure about to cop two pairs.

nope. one had an error when I went to check out, the other deleted from my cart when I signed in. plus I was already signed in so I don't know why that even happened. took me to a mobile site and ****

ah well
Same thing happened to me. I sign in and I lost one pair then on my other computer I can't even get into my cart...

I was able to get a pair again, my method:

Desktop, Laptop, Phone.

6 Different browsers on both computer and laptop, only one page for each browser. Never manually refreshed just let it refresh itself.

The one that ended up hitting was Internet Explorer on my laptop (same as last time), even though IE was giving me a "Sorry! Your browser is not supported" message.

Confirmation email came at 8:54.

Roommate got through on his laptop as well, but literally no joke his laptop died as he was entering his cc info lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom