ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeezy jumped over the jumpman . I havent been in the game since forever and the game changed for the worse... Rigged raffles family being jealouse . People harrasing outside of stores. Wtf has this game went through? Bots backdoor smh all i remember and did was camp 3 days in advance

Not all raffles are rigged still some honest sellers out there, but I do agree with what you said.

Was wondering how you did. Wasn't in the mood to go through all those pages today. :smh:

Be prepared for L's on okini if you don't know what you're doing 
nerd.gif

Yeezy jumped over the jumpman . I havent been in the game since forever and the game changed for the worse... Rigged raffles family being jealouse . People harrasing outside of stores. Wtf has this game went through? Bots backdoor smh all i remember and did was camp 3 days in advance
That's exactly why adidas has to roll out the Confirmed app for more releases, more stores etc. No backdoors, no rigged anything with that.

what "game" are you talking about?

Picked up my OTs this morning. Seeing them in person definitely confirms they're my favorite 350. Such a dope color. A little greedy I know, but pissed I couldn't double up on ADC. Got my card charged and everything, but apparently my order "didn't go through."

adidas has to switch up this splash page method. I don't know why they can't use a simple line system and implement a unique captcha or survey to fend off the bots. Same with the footsites. It's amazing after all these years with crazy Jordan/Yeezy releases they've taken absolutely zero steps to battle bots. Just keep serving up every release to them. Congrats to all that copped!

IMO likes in IG isn't that much co-related to the performance of the brand as well, as IG is quite a bad indicator.

There's also ugly women with lots of likes or poor fit with lots of likes. :tongue:

And 20% of the likes go to the stupid REGRAM! LIKE AND TAG YOUR RELATIVES AND DOGS!

View media item 1847976

Yeezy jumped over the Jumpman

read that article too.. pretty interesting

http://www.gq.com/story/most-liked-sneaker-brands-on-instagram-2015

View media item 1848065

Nike is moving tonnage, undeniable. Adidas has momentum, undeniable also.  Wonder what 14', 13' and 12' charts look like pre-Ye' effect... 

i would bet that a majority of those likes are the raffle posts.

adidas has no momentum. majority of the people only care about the yeezy's and then they don't buy anything else.

yeezy's would be selling no matter who was manufacturing the shoes. does that mean they have momentum? nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom