ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
still processing from adc here..
nerd.gif
"Order Status : In progress -  Order confirmed, waiting to be packed

Status - In progress  "

Am I good to go ? Im waiting for a tracking number to feel that I got them.

LISTEN, SOMEONE TOLD

GOT SALTY N COMPLAINED

ALL MY 750'S GOT SHIPPED FROM UK 

then the same method used on these tan's got cancelled - and it wasn't cuz of Paypal payment

IT WAS FROM DRY SNITCHING ON PEOPLE!
Yall dry snitched on ya selves! LOL you can't rub that in EU members faces and expect them to just take it. Mad people were posting about BL and forwarding services. Just like bd info gets sent in PM's so the spot ain't blown up so should that forwarding talk. Homeboy who posted his order number will tell you too much info will get yo ish cancelled...

I don't get what all the fuss is over purchasing the bra it's only $150 and you get to buy the tan yeezys for retail that's $150 over box for yeezys.

yall know damn well that some of you would've complained if the uk/euro folks started going in on american pairs.....hell some folk complaining probably used bots to cop in the first place...but thats okay, since it benefits you.......either way time for yall to adapt again and find another way to make purchasing a sneaker more difficult than it ever needs to be

see you guys have to be more quiet about your techniques , stay in the pms , we have thousands of lurkers you think that one of them wont be a snitch. 

Last edited:

yall know damn well that some of you would've complained if the uk/euro folks started going in on american pairs.....hell some folk complaining probably used bots to cop in the first place...but thats okay, since it benefits you.......either way time for yall to adapt again and find another way to make purchasing a sneaker more difficult than it ever needs to be
uk folks use forwarding addresses all the time. you think they innocent. Look up Us forwarding addresses and Canadian folk use it too. 

I don't get what all the fuss is over purchasing the bra it's only $150 and you get to buy the tan yeezys for retail that's $150 over box for yeezys.

From what I understand it's only for a chance to purchase, not even a guaranteed you'll get a pair.

uk folks use forwarding addresses all the time. you think they innocent. Look up Us forwarding addresses and Canadian folk use it too. 
they smart enough not to blab about it...thats the issue, folks cant keep nothing to themselves...too much broadcasting on this site....folks that are discreet i got no issue with.... but you clowns that constantly blow up the spot ruined it.....mods should've dropped the hammer on the bot talk, but i guess they let folks hang themselves. 

I think im more worried about getting Feezys in a trade. I really would do it though, I know I wont wear these 750s but I love wearing the 350s
You can always sell your 750's and buy the 350's you're looking for and may have some $ left over.

You can always sell your 750's and buy the 350's you're looking for and may have some $ left over.
How? The talk in this thread made it seem like 750 went for $1300 and a pair of 350 is $600-900? Id have to get a steal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom