ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol chargebacks. the weapon of choice for deadbeats. sorry - have had bad experience with this, part of why I'll never sell anything valuable through ebay/paypal ever again.

and chargebacks because you assumed you were getting more than the product you paid for when you check out - hilarity.

Last edited:
You think they really have over 100 OTs? I need to link up with them lol.

And ya'll clearly don't know how chargebacks work. You can only file a charge back if the item you received isn't as described by the seller or if it never ships. When you start a chargeback it goes through a mitigation process where there has to be proof the seller duped you. The chance to win the OTs came after the purchase so technically it's not part of the purchase.

But ya'll go head and chew on them four leaf clovers...
as someone just stated above, the mere threat that you will initiate a chargeback or refuse shipment, will lead them to refund you. and yes, what is 100 pairs of OT, even 1000 pairs. it really isn't a crazy amount, but what do I know. 

You think they really have over 100 OTs? I need to link up with them lol.

And ya'll clearly don't know how chargebacks work. You can only file a charge back if the item you received isn't as described by the seller or if it never ships. When you start a chargeback it goes through a mitigation process where there has to be proof the seller duped you. The chance to win the OTs came after the purchase so technically it's not part of the purchase.

But ya'll go head and chew on them four leaf clovers...
can someone confirm this?

also what happens if i refuse to accept delivery, like just refuse the package

can someone confirm this?

also what happens if i refuse to accept delivery, like just refuse the package

Well, maybe theyll mark it as a red flag? Im 99.99% sure they dont accept returns what so ever. Last time i checked it was FINAL SALE! I believe that was the case with majority of the other boutiques.

as someone just stated above, the mere threat that you will initiate a chargeback or refuse shipment, will lead them to refund you. and yes, what is 100 pairs of OT, even 1000 pairs. it really isn't a crazy amount, but what do I know. 
yeah i mean i am pretty sure there are less than 150 pieces in total of apparel on the site, so 150 oxford tans is not a big number at all, especially considering this is the official yeezy website where the developer was hired by kanye himself

they most likely have access/get their pairs straight from adidas factory

Last edited:
And who's fault is that? Chargebacks cost the merchant money take it from me they will refund people if they don't provide the yeezys.

exactly what i think

how do chargebacks work? you just call your bank and your money gets refunded?

how many bras and other cheap apparel do they have? maybe hundreds if not a couple thousand. it isn't like they have tens of thousands bras and stuff. they should be able to guarantee all purchasers a pair. if not, they will face tons of chargebacks, final sale or not. secondly, price as i said before doesn't really matter from a business perspective they are moving sunk cost, so idc if they sold a $400 crewneck or  $120 bra, as long as it moves and doesn't sit it is a win

I don't think you guys understand how chargebacks work. They will investigate and talk to the merchant before giving your money back. Obviously there were no promises of getting the shoes with your purchase also so there technically isn't evidence that you were promised shoes with the purchase.

I didn't order apparel but emailed YS about the tans, they replied saying they're sold out.

i'm done here too, if you guys don't get the concept of moving sitting inventory whether it is a bra or a sweater, then there is no point

I don't think you guys understand how chargebacks work. They will investigate and talk to the merchant before giving your money back. Obviously there were no promises of getting the shoes with your purchase also so there technically isn't evidence that you were promised shoes with the purchase.
do you really think they are going to risk going through the complete mess of hundreds of people filing charge backs and refusing delivery by pulling something shady like that and not guaranteeing everyone a pair?
I didn't order apparel but emailed YS about the tans, they replied saying they're sold out.
pics of said email?

praying

neither you or anyone can confirm this

exactly

you don't know that though

they could have said: Interested in a CHANCE of Yeezy Boost 350 Tan? etc, but they didn't

this is what i'm saying

yeah if they did us dirty like that oh man

bought the thermal tank for $380 if this turns out to not be guaranteed ill just do a chargeback with my bank

I used some idiot posting up their order number lol, but i got a reply bak saying they sold out

Just got this.. Welp?
did you buy apparel?

like you bought then emailed them what they asked for the tans, and they replied with this?

edit: just saw your above post, the order number you used was someone who copped apparel or ?

Last edited:
I see no confirmation number in your email. I haven't gotten a reply to my email and I haven't seen anyone who purchased get a reply to theirs

Well i used some idiot who posted their order number. Worth a shot [emoji]128514[/emoji] Maybe thats why

I'm done in here until we start seeing some emails from YS. No point in talking about it anymore.

i'm done here too, if you guys don't get the concept of moving sitting inventory whether it is a bra or a sweater, then there is no point
have you guys tried emailing them asking how that interested in yeezy tans thing work? like if it is a reservation for next restock, guaranteed pair, or raffle entry?

i haven't yet but im about to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom