ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

I've been thinking about this Yeezy Supply thing and have come up with 3 possible scenarios, the only possible out comes.

Scenario 1 aka worst case scenario:

They ship the clothing of everyone who bought apparel, and don't reply or say anything/nothing happens about the tans

Scenario 2 aka best case scenario:

Everyone who copped apparel gets an email after their order ships, saying a reservation has been made and their tans are guaranteed,

or a private link/pre-order to buy them when they restock in like a week or 2 to a month/next release

Scenario 3 aka just as bad as scenario 1:

Everyone who copped apparel gets an email and finds out that this tan thing is not a reservation/guaranteed at all and it is in fact a raffle/giveaway entry

those are the only possible outcomes i think, praying for scenario 2 

If you looked at the guy's previous tweets they were all in reference to Curry 1's, I swear some of you dudes on here are so hopeful for a restock that you will turn the littlest thing into something huge 
mean.gif

Last edited:

If you looked at the guy's previous tweets they were all in reference to Curry 1's, I swear some of you dudes on here are so hopeful for a restock that you'd turn the littlest thing into something huge 
mean.gif

Has anyone gotten a pair off eastbay during the release?

Just got off the phone with ADC UK n had spoken w a Head Floor MGR

these Cancellations have nothing to do with the FWD SERVICE ADDRESS

ADC doesn't care about that. The FWD service address are Confirmed with them!

these orders got cancelled for ONLY 2 reasons 

MAIN ONE: ADC UK OVERSOLD - They over sold over 500+ order the mgr says he can see so far through out today.

2nd Reason: PAYMENT... people with payment issues n cc info got cancelled 

Last edited:

MAIN ONE: ADC UK OVERSOLD - They over sold over 500+ order the mgr says he can see so far through out today.

Thanks for info. Still makes no sense, I had orders PLACED and confirmed at 4:43am EST cancel, while others got through.

So what about the 750s being re-routed, as confirmed by my conversation with Parcelforce?

Last edited:
Thanks for info. Still makes no sense, I had orders PLACED and confirmed at 4:43am EST cancel, while others got through.

So what about the 750s being re-routed, as confirmed by my conversation with Parcelforce?
What did Parcelforce say??

i didn't see your post?

Same as yours, a phone call. I called Parcelforce because my package has been sitting forever. Provided them with the DHL number and he told me that. I am hoping it's a lie but not looking good. Look around, people that spoke to adidas are getting same info.

I don't need to come to an Internet forum to make stuff up. Look at posts, when I have info, I post and ask an occasional question.

A bit strange > on my EU Adias Account it still says: "order accepted, waiting for dispatch", though it is the second work day already and Adidas generally shipps pretty fast … bit of worried, since my  Pirates were cancelled out of the blue after 3 days of a "order accepted status". Anyone from the German (or EU in general) AD store already received a shipping info? Thanks in advance guys!

So what's the going price for the moonrock 350's nowadays? and also where do I find them? And is there a legit check guide? the real ones and the fake ones all look the same to me lol...

Just got this in my e-mail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom