ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did kithnyc.com drop the moonrocks? A guy in ebay has a receipt claiming he got them off the website. i didn't think kithnyc.com got them?
they had them , they had a friends only link. you had to have the special link to buy be well connected. 

Friday and still no shipping email from adc us....starting to be suspect

Edit: it's only Thursday :/

Last edited:
Friday and still no shipping email from adc us....starting to be suspect

Edit: it's only Thursday :/
roll.gif

And if anyone wants to call Parcelforce, here is the number +443448004466, just provide them with the DHL tracking number.

I shall miss this thread. I scored on 2 yeezys saving up for the black 750s and I'm thinking on the moon rocks. Overall, I think the yeezy is meh at best. The colorways are ok, I love the black 750s the PB 350s and the TD 350s and the grey 750s my first pair I grew to love the colorway. The only problem is availability. I know with yeezy comes exclusivity but he either lied or he was lied to on how more "available" these kicks would be. It's sad to because they are comfy and cool looking kicks. Anyways see y'all for the chocolate 750s

Is there any difference between women's sizes and men sizes in terms of fit? Or are they the same shoe just labeled differently?

For those who had their 750 orders cancelled, then uncancelled...

I spoke to CS today, and the rep stated that all of the shoes have been sent out from the back order, they are working on getting shipping emails out.

I'm still suspect, and will be until they are at my door. We'll see!

If anyone else has info on these, feel free to share!

Ok so I now know the thread will be closed today, still don't know why. So I guess I'm in here until last call. Eff the new thread until next year! LOL

And if anyone wants to call Parcelforce, here is the number +443448004466, just provide them with the DHL tracking number.

Thanks. Just called. Probably told me the same thing they told you. Got to customs and then was sent back to Germany. They don't know why it was sent back though. I'm thinking about ordering a pair of socks or something to test out the address again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom