ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy new year! Can someone tell me what has happened to that scammer guy? :lol:  Couldn't keep up
a lot of social network harassment, don't know if there were or will be any real life problems for him

Last edited:
KWFP 2020
tongue.gif

Do you guys think anyone would trade their black 750 boost for my pirate black 350s straight up? Has anyone been successful with this?

Last edited:
The tom brady dude helped me score one of my pairs off of villa too, never forget.

Damn I was testing the shopping cart morning of tan release, and I accidentally bought a random pair of superstars that they were unable to cancel, so have to send those back lol. Those already shipped, but no yeezy shipping yet.

So to confirm.

350: pirate back
750: triple black
950: pirate black
Og 750: shoe is gray, but color way is brown. [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Guys check your bank account. I think adidas is refunding people money but neither the bank or adidas is emailing people to let them know. All traces from my order has been wiped out from my bank oddly enough despite the email alerts that I get from them taking money out my account

Do you guys think anyone would trade their black 750 boost for my pirate black 350s straight up? Has anyone been successful with this?
I think someone already offered 3-way with his girl for TB 750s...so you might need to sweeten the deal juuuust a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom