ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sodium levels on a trillion but seriously how does Adidas let its biggest product launch possibly ever release in such a sloppy fashion. I mean its just unacceptable.

Sodium levels on a trillion but seriously how does Adidas let its biggest product launch possibly ever release in such a sloppy fashion. I mean its just unacceptable.
fire the pr team. NOT ONE TWEET OR EMAIL THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE ORDEAL?? That is really an epic fail

this went perfectly for adidas.... no tweeting, silence from yeezy, no real inventory, and as much movement on a thread as any nike DB release or some other crazy nike release. 

Last edited:
yeezys for everyone just means jordan level holiday GR status, its not like there aren't limited Js, this just builds hype to ensure sellouts in the future of GR yeezys

yeezys for everyone just means jordan level holiday GR status, its not like there aren't limited Js, this just builds hype to ensure sellouts in the future of GR yeezys
^yep. aren't there yeezy lows and an entire line coming out? imagine them at $300 - $400 a pop. 

From the get I was told there would be an expensive luxury model that was limited, and more readily available inexpensive runners.

Seems to be holding true so far.

1 thing that's for sure is that -

A. Everyone who said they're all in with Adidas and they knew what was going on is allllllllllll BuLL ***** !

B. We all need to stop listening to rumors and just wait until facts come out

C. none of us were ready for this release

D. Comes the 28th I hope we all can eat

E. Everyone starting to think 1k200 is worth it on EBay

A. Everyone who said they're all in with Adidas and they knew what was going on is allllllllllll BuLL ***** !

I'm going to give Ed and Vamp benefit of the doubt.

yeah. people were buying y-3 racers for like 700 dollars. people tried super hard to get these shoes for $400. 

$400 retail is a lot. 
I think the lows will sit. I like the y-3 better but ye fans will buy. I just find it stupid to not have a decent number of your signature product 50000 pairs ain't bad.

That's five things though

I think the biggest thing was Adidas underestimated the YEEZY.

Servers can be upgraded. Someone probably shot down the idea of backing something up or throwing extra resources at this release.

Plain and simple, Adidas underestimated Kanye West

Heard a rumor that these wont be restocked and the next run will be black instead.. still just a rumor but honestly, if these don't get restocked, then **** Adidas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom