ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL you knew what you were getting into. You must leave the people hungry and they'll surely be back
wink.gif
That strong avi to post ratio
laugh.gif

most people missed it even while camping online :smh:

You talking about the frags or the y750? Because for the frags I knew it was a long long shot with them being online nikelab release. Not to mention I was at the few nyc stores that restocked the frags before and after I got to the store.

Y750, missed out on the nyc app release even with 5 devices. Then yesterday's release, had 3 laptops, 3 iPhones, 2 iPads, and on it constantly for 3 hrs and missed that too.

This is all I needed to hear. Be patient and don't pay resale. IBN is directly speaking about the 750 boost too.

While that's very good news and keeps the hope alive for many, but I highly doubt Ibn knows more than Kanye about his own sneakers. Those restock/next batches aren't going to be in abundance either.

You talking about the frags or the y750? Because for the frags I knew it was a long long shot with them being online nikelab release. Not to mention I was at the few nyc stores that restocked the frags before and after I got to the store.

Y750, missed out on the nyc app release even with 5 devices. Then yesterday's release, had 3 laptops, 3 iPhones, 2 iPads, and on it constantly for 3 hrs and missed that too.

the frags were impossible... with my internet anyway... the last thing i got barely were the infrared 6... too slow for nikelab anything

hated how i saw skyrocketing prices on ebay when some people just really want to keep them :smh:

Last edited:
Kanye said in his interview with Power 105 that they're limited. It's plastered even on Adidas.com/kanye that it's a limited sneaker. What IBN is saying isn't consistent. It's a glimmer of hope, but I mean, that doesn't seem the likely scenario.

It says no where that these shoes will be released online next week. The idiots on twitter just asked, will the shoe release again on the 28th, not if it'll be online or not, polish up your street game brohams, I don't think there will be another online release, at least not next week.

I don't ever get on boards so flame away. I'm sure he doesn't care but to IBN's defense, one of the nicest people you will meet or work with. While I can't talk to his barber skills he has a ton of creative talent and everyone has a role when someone your with comes up. He is doing his line, consulting, not narrowed minded and has a lot of input in that camp and the La design community. adidas has a pr staff, he is just putting it out there. I had my cart freeze and sent an email to someone but that's life. Those comments are off base.

It says no where that these shoes will be released online next week. The idiots on twitter just asked, will the shoe release again on the 28th, not if it'll be online or not, polish up your street game brohams, I don't think there will be another online release, at least not next week.
happens way wayyyy too often

same thing with those "black ones" kanye said in that breakfast club interview

suddenly sneaker blogs are reposting that photoshop of the 750 boosts... internet journalism, enough said

Adidas can still make it right.  They need to be honest and clear on their restocks, availability and if what Kanye said about everyone being able to cop is true or not.  They will lose and turn a lot of potential future customers away if they play this like Nike.

Adidas can still make it right.  They need to be honest and clear on their restocks, availability and if what Kanye said about everyone being able to cop is true or not.  They will lose and turn a lot of potential future customers away if they play this like Nike.

I agree with this. I think adidas knows they have a lot to lose here, it's their big chance to show they can pull this off smoothly. They're trying harder than ever to make a splash in the US (there was a story about it just last week), and a lot of it hinges on this release.

I think if people make it known that the Lows aren't gonna cut it, they'll have no choice but to keep running the 750. Adidas has been making some power moves over the last year, but they're still not the giant that is Nike. For Nike, it's easy to move right on to the next release. adidas doesn't really have that luxury.

They'll either work it out or suffer in the long run.. Just my opinion of course.

Last edited:
What i dont get is why most of you are mad the site crashed.  Had the site not crashed, every pair would have gone to bot users.

THE SITE CRASHING IS THE ONLY REASON YOU HAD A CHANCE AT THESE. 

Last edited:
how do I find out what stores near me will get the shoe? (if the 28th isn't an online release) 

P.S. I live in NYC

What i dont get is why most of you are mad the site crashed.  Had the site not crashed, every pair would have gone to bot users.

THE SITE CRASHING IS THE ONLY REASON YOU HAD A CHANCE AT THESE. 
nah

I like my hopes being crushed immediately (nike) not over a few hours

it was ridiculous, and I actually like adidas 

This **** is too much. I'm finna cop some chelsea's.

I hope all ya'll prosper doe.

I'm out.

how do I find out what stores near me will get the shoe? (if the 28th isn't an online release) 

P.S. I live in NYC

I'm pretty sure nyc ain't getting these this time around. Kith, packer and whoever else received em already raffled and sold off the pairs.

Last edited:
I wonder if when kanye said everyone who wants yeezys will have yeezys meant these shoes will be released 3 times (for the U.S market) so you will have ample opportunity to get them if you want them. I know ibn reconfirmed what Kanye said but it would be nice to hear it from Adidas which I'm sure they won't do to continue to build the hype.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom