ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruh, please dont be a prisoner of the moment.  adidas has NOTHING, i mean NOTHING to compete with Roshe Runs, Nike Free, Mercurials, Huaraches, Air Max 1s, Air Max 90s...list goes on.

i'm not sure why you guys are making this a nike vs adidas thing tho.  its okay to like both
roshes are wack. the free sole is wack. mecurials are already being bastardized as we speak. 

nike's retros are money though.

the only new model that has appealed to me in the last couple of years are the flyknit racers. 

i love both brands. but adidas has all my interest right now and has been that way for a while. 

and im not copping any yeezys.  you are just salty. 

In all honesty, this Adidas release has been a whole mess compared to the Nike Yeezy release, but thats just my opinion.

In all honesty, this Adidas release has been a whole mess compared to the Nike Yeezy release, but thats just my opinion.
everything prior to the online release was really great, from reveal to promotion to the nyc store launch

the site drop was a complete failure

Just be patient
laugh.gif
True 
laugh.gif

Man what's the source of that email? Sounds sus, "we leave you with this... Kanye shouting out adidas". Just doesn't seem like something that would be put in there along with some other things. Resellers tryna eat haha :rofl:

Man what's the source of that email? Sounds sus, "we leave you with this... Kanye shouting out adidas". Just doesn't seem like something that would be put in there along with some other things. Resellers tryna eat haha :rofl:

This!

And why would they include the Sneakernews link of consortium accounts when they probably have all that info listed somewhere. It's definitely fake.

@xCautioNx No nasty smell, discoloration or texture difference whatsoever. I put 3 coats of the Repel and it works great. I just did the water test earlier today and had no problem. Definitely going to buy another can to do my Visvims and a couple other pairs.

@xCautioNx No nasty smell, discoloration or texture difference whatsoever. I put 3 coats of the Repel and it works great. I just did the water test earlier today and had no problem. Definitely going to buy another can to do my Visvims and a couple other pairs.

Cool, thnx and repped

I refuse to camp ... ever ... So I guess I'll be waiting around till Adidas has another online release for the US consumers :smh: :rolleyes

Just cause Adidas dropped the ball on the Yeezys (and the xenos, but that's a different story), I still f*** with them

Just no limited stuff for me 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I refuse to camp ... ever ... So I guess I'll be waiting around till Adidas has another online release for the US consumers :smh: :rolleyes

I don't typically refuse to camp, but I refuse to camp when stores have unconfirmed size runs and aren't certain they'll end up doing FCFS and not switching to a raffle-styled release. My big issue with his Adidas collaboration is the lack of information in the market, as well as pairs releasing in waves. First off, no disrespect to the NYC members, but NYC should be last in line to receive in-store pairs of 2/28. You had your chance via the Confirmed App during ASW and online last week (just like anyone else in the US). It's now time for Adidas to show some love to the other 49 states.

If Adidas had to reduce the size-run given to stores on the Xeno-Flux (), I don't doubt the same will occur this weekend on the Yeezy Boost.

I don't typically refuse to camp, but I refuse to camp when stores have unconfirmed size runs and aren't certain they'll end up doing FCFS and not switching to a raffle-styled release. My big issue with his Adidas collaboration is the lack of information in the market, as well as pairs releasing in waves. First off, no disrespect to the NYC members, but NYC should be last in line to receive in-store pairs of 2/28. You had your chance via the Confirmed App during ASW and online last week (just like anyone else in the US). It's now time for Adidas to show some love to the other 49 states.

If Adidas had to reduce the size-run given to stores on the Xeno-Flux (), I don't doubt the same will occur this weekend on the Yeezy Boost.

I agree ..... on all points.

But even if they disclosed production numbers, I couldn't see myself outside in this NYC cold. Just not worth it .. to me ... personally.

Agreed, NYC was so far by far the best shot for anyone (and sounds like it will be if no more releases happen after the Europe one in March). I wish I had a shot at a few thousand pairs via the app. Probably still would have missed out but I wouldn't be as frustrated as I am now with the stock distributions. Still holding out hope though haha gotta keep it optimistic.

Agreed, NYC was so far by far the best shot for anyone (and sounds like it will be if no more releases happen after the Europe one in March). I wish I had a shot at a few thousand pairs via the app. Probably still would have missed out but I wouldn't be as frustrated as I am now with the stock distributions. Still holding out hope though haha gotta keep it optimistic.

The annoying thing about last weekends online release and this weekends release it that they're actually driving prices upwards not down. Since the demand each "wave" grows, adidas seems to decrease the supply.

Ending the sneaker game by killing the cool and making it populist.

Keep saying 'limited edition' so you buy the sneakers; don't tell you the edition size cuz it's around a billion. Everyone gets Yeezys, rich kids and resellers get a last chance to sell cool before waking up.

YEEZY SEASON ONLY STARTIN, GIVE IT SOME WEEKS

Anyone in the bay area know what stores are getting them this saturday? and are they releasing via the app?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom