ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
this mentality is why resellers and corporation feel they can charge whatever these days.

I can't wait to see a nike lebron retail for $500.  That's when the bubble will burst.

i can't wait to see what Nike will charge for the Mag. 

that might be the wake up call for many.

lol yup wake up!!

this mentality is why resellers and corporation feel they can charge whatever these days.

I can't wait to see a nike lebron retail for $500.  That's when the bubble will burst.

It's air Mag's, it's got auto lacing, you gotta expect that high retail price. It's not like the general mass even get the chance to get them. It's gonna be the beasts and the collectors whose gonna get all the pairs, and these are people who are willing to drop a heavy stack.

Last edited:
i cant speak for all of you or really anyone here but...

for real lack of better terms, because i hate using them, if youre a sneakerhead or in the "game" you should know things by now.

you should know that 

1. you cant mess around with yeezys. theyre the most hyped shoes probably ever. especially the way things are now. you have huge hype behind XIs but Yeezys whether you like it or not or simply dont want to admit it, are a status symbol. thats why they go for that much.

2. with that being said you HAVE to learn/know trends by now. if you have Boosts its because youre either A) 1% that were lucky. congrats, or B) smart in this shoe thing. If you know trends you know what theyre gonna fetch, whats a steal, or if youre being ripped off. some of you spent so much time in this thread if you spent 25% of that going for the shoes instead of hopelessly waiting for them to be handed to you, you would have them.

3. this might be the most important point of all. NEVER PUT FAITH IN A COMPANY. you cant take anyones word unless its the CEO of the company and even then theyre not taking into consideration the amount of people behind a certain product. and you sure as hell cant put faith in a store like a raffle system.

if you REALLY wanted this shoe and were in from the beginning and understand the 3 points i made, you would have came to terms and paid resell right when they dropped. you would have paid yes, but not as much. people are buying left and right over a thousand. these could have been had day of the initial release for under 800 if you did your work.

theyre only going to go up.

theyre not going to be made widely available.

and if youre reading this then its already too late.

anyone who sat here banking on an online release, or a boutique without having a connect or being able to walk into a store and see them on the shelf, doesnt know enough about whats going on to be successful at getting the things you want. as pathetic as that sounds.

Last edited:

I see what you saying but it has nothing to do with price imo,its about things being limited and hyped.A $500 lebron wont sellout if it aint limited or hyped up.Hell most of his shoes now sit and go on sale at $200.

Some of these nike shoes could be $100 and still not sellout if there is no hype or limited vibe to them.Most of the jordans this year are still seating in stores and places.$190 is to much imo for jordans and if they increase again I think the bubble will burst.Resellers aint buying them because they are all super GR's and no money is to be made on them.Nike losing money because they made to many and they sitting and resellers aint buying them up.

Its all about limit/hype that dictates resell and viral want.If anything Blame hypebeasts for the way the market/game is.

for real lack of better terms, because i hate using them, if youre a sneakerhead or in the "game" you should know things by now.

you should know that 

1. you cant mess around with yeezys. theyre the most hyped shoes probably ever. especially the way things are now. you have huge hype behind XIs but Yeezys whether you like it or not or simply dont want to admit it, are a status symbol. thats why they go for that much.

2. with that being said you HAVE to learn/know trends by now. if you have Boosts its because youre either A) 1% that were lucky. congrats, or B) smart in this shoe thing. If you know trends you know what theyre gonna fetch, whats a steal, or if youre being ripped off. some of you spent so much time in this thread if you spent 25% of that going for the shoes instead of hopelessly waiting for them to be handed to you, you would have them.

3. this might be the most important point of all. NEVER PUT FAITH IN A COMPANY. you cant take anyones word unless its the CEO of the company and even then theyre not taking into consideration the amount of people behind a certain product. and you sure as hell cant put faith in a store like a raffle system.

if you REALLY wanted this shoe and were in from the beginning and understand the 3 points i made, you would have came to terms and paid resell right when they dropped. you would have paid yes, but not as much. people are buying left and right over a thousand. these could have been had day of the initial release for under 800 if you did your work.

anyone who sat here banking on an online release, or a boutique without having a connect or being able to walk into a store and see them on the shelf, doesnt know enough about whats going on to be successful at getting the things you want. as pathetic as that sounds.
Agreed.

you should know that 

Thank you -

Just picked up a 3rd pair for myself. So retail, under $700, under $775. #Blessed

Even "IF" they release down the road, I really didn't pay too much considering resale will still be $700+ based on how things are going and I can always get my $ back.

I've got someone selling their fragment 1's DS for $700, would you guys take them or keep praying that some yeezy boosts might pop up for a reasonable price?

Got lucky day after release after hitting up someone on Ebay and met up locally. And just this week saw some 0 feedback user list a pair under $1K on Ebay and got a deal again. Local meet up again for pick up

you should know that 

1. Paying double retail doesn't make you smart. It just means you got money to blow, or take shoes too damn serious.

2. I REALLY wanted the show, but I refuse to pay DOUBLE retail just to have them. If Adidas don't want me and plenty others to have them, I'm not going to break my bank for them.

3. The Drake thing is corny now. Ain't been funny past the day after it released.

Last edited:

1. Paying double retail doesn't mean your smart. It just means you got money to blow, or take shoes too damn seriously.

2. I REALLY wanted the show, but I refuse to pay DOUBLE retail just to have them. If Adidas don't want me and plenty others to have them, I'm not going to break my bank for them.

3. The Drake thing is corny now. Ain't been funny past the day after it released.

i was checking the club scene here in ATL and came across this

Last edited:
I get the feeling that some of y'all who copped already are just trying to gas your pairs up lol

Yeah you copped for under a rack but that ain't a steal by any means

difference of opinion, if/when these hit 2,000 on average 7-900 is going to look like a steal to many

If they don't restock then it's on to Yeezy season 2 honestly.

People gonna move on, I'm def not paying over retail on these if season 2 looks better. But that can go either way cause if they're not as nice, season 1 prices will go up etc

Seems like these mostly being raffled, will be happy for the ones that get to pay retail for these. Adidas had their chance to take my $350 last week and they didn't so it wasn't that I didn't get a chance to pay retail for these they lost not me, lol @ who wants yeezys will get yeezys real trick answer he didn't state which model. Continue to accept dog food and we will be treated like dogs by these companies, work hard for my $350 so it should be easy to spend it especially on some Adidas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom