ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's keep this about the Yeezy Boost

So for us NY-Long Island -NT Fam how's it looking out there on the 28th?

Last edited:
Good Morning all,

I would like to convey my sincerest of congratulations to all NTers that have succeeded in obtaining their pair/pairs. Whether retail or resale, this release was difficult (to say the least) to come by. I hope those who did flourish will keep us updated with any details on fit and finish, as well as sizing impressions and on foot pics. I have personally enjoyed the debates and dialogue this release has sparked; and it has given me some new perspectives on collecting shoes as a whole. As the next release closes in on us, I ask that we all keep in mind that at the end of the day..... we are family. When ANY of us flourishes, WE win as a community. Best of luck to you all, and I for one feel privileged to be counted amongst your ranks.

Last edited:
Good Morning all,

I would like to convey my sincerest of congratulations to all NTers that have succeeded in obtaining their pair/pairs. Whether retail or resale, this release was difficult (to say the least) to come by. I hope those who did flourish will keep us updated with any details on fit and finish, as well as sizing impressions and on foot pics. I have personally enjoyed the debates and dialogue this release has sparked; and it has given me some new perspectives on collecting shoes as a whole. As the next release closes in on us, I ask that we all keep in mind that at the end of the day..... we are family. When ANY of us flourishes, WE win as a community. Best of luck to you all, and I for one feel privileged to be counted amongst your ranks.

Feels overload. *sheds single tear*

Too much crying in here. A bunch of women complaining they couldn't get a pair of sneakers. Go spend your 350 somewhere else and be happy

Good Morning all,

oh captain my captain

Too much crying in here. A bunch of women complaining they couldn't get a pair of sneakers. Go spend your 350 somewhere else and be happy
Well, the "- - - - -" (fill in whatever you like) in this situation is the one that makes comments like the one you just made to antagonize people for no reason. No real type dude would insult cats like that for general purpose. That's a "internet tough guy" move = lame.

Going to St. Alfreds today in Chicago with my fiancé to scoop a couple of raffle tickets, maybe I'll get lucky - can't win if you don't play, right?

However, I'm ready to spend my money elsewhere at this point assuming I won't get lucky- just sold a bunch of **** so if anyone with Platinums US11 wants to sell  (preferably worn) PM me I am paypal ready.

Welp at this point, either be patient or peel for em, unless you have an angel in the outfield for one of the raffle/giveaways...there's only limited quantities now...but as they make more we'll get more...at least that what Imma let myself believe

People still relying on Kanye's barber's instagram comment for a restock.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good Morning all,

Going to St. Alfreds today in Chicago with my fiancé to scoop a couple of raffle tickets, maybe I'll get lucky - can't win if you don't play, right?

However, I'm ready to spend my money elsewhere at this point assuming I won't get lucky- just sold a bunch of **** so if anyone with Platinums US11 wants to sell  (preferably worn) PM me I am paypal ready.
repped just for the cedric quote. best of luck to you in the raffle.

Ive started the process of buying other things 
Sorry bro.

I'm being patient for this weekend.... There is a sneaker event praying someone will want to let em go if theyre even there...

If not. I'm trying my best to stay away from ebay but being this sneaker released mostly in the east coast.

Thats my only option and its an expensive one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom