ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't how this is a good look for adidas. People only looking at adidas for the YEEZY nothing else. I bet you once they say no Yeezy Boost, they turn around and go home and not even ask for tubulars or superstars or stan smiths (unless pharrell or raf simmons) so I don't get all this "its good for adidas and it will increase profit". No it won't. You a lot of people like me who go oh word? sold out? aight peace and not even look at any other product. They gave this man 10 million. They need to re-coup that plus more to make a profit. Plus his royalties off the sales. 

Adidas needs to make better shoes, period. Tubulars are tight but everything else that is a GR isn't that impressive. You can only produce so many Superstars and Stan Smiths.

There is one part of the site that hasn't crashed, they would be genius to post the link there instead.

Last edited:
You think NT is the only Sneaker site/group that knew

Don't be dumb - Whole world knows TDI is droppping them! 
mean.gif

anybody wanna pm me the direct link to them on TD. prob gonna be checkin the consortium section but it keeps crashin on me

On the real, if anyone has a legit ATC link, will hook it up with a few bones and that rep love.. shoot me a PM, thanks fam.

anybody wanna pm me the direct link to them on TD. prob gonna be checkin the consortium section but it keeps crashin on me
I also have some info to trade.. I know how to backdoor sites like SNS, NDC, and how to by pass timers on sites like FTL, FA, EB, Champs, NDC, etc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom