ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No boutiques in buffalo so i didnt bother with this **** today.

Just waiting to hear from adidas that this **** is over so I can move on with my life.

Said already id never play four figures for a pair of sneakers and I stand by it. Waste of money no matter what your income is.

Very disappointed and saddened overall by this whole situation.

I'm sure these are fakes since they are only asking $500 and they claim to have reciept. It's going to be real hard to tell fakes from real ones View media item 1425793

Bro having two per customer? Only people that aren't knowledgable on the release will fall for it. And I'm positive many will. It didn't take long to make Y1 and Y2 fakes. It's a secondary market and there's money to be made there. But don't fall for it.

still aint seen a picture of these so called fakes

that pic is from the soho store display in NY
I'm sure these are fakes since they are only asking $500 and they claim to have reciept. It's going to be real hard to tell fakes from real ones
its not incredibly hard to photoshop your tag onto a pic

you're gonna get sent a box of rocks, people probably found out how to get over on paypal so their money doesnt get frozen after the customer files a claim

yall are really stupid for thinking its fakes that look like the real shoe already straight up, i think yall want it to be true so you can get your hands on it

Last edited:
Bro having two per customer? Only people that aren't knowledgable on the release will fall for it. And I'm positive many will. It didn't take long to make Y1 and Y2 fakes. It's a secondary market and there's money to be made there. But don't fall for it.

True.. For someone like me who didn't buy a pair yet has to deal with the influx of fakes now.. Would love to get a fake/real comparison to tell the differences

you gonna get sent a box of rocks, people probably found out how to get over on paypal so their money doesnt get frozen after the customer files a claim

yall are really stupid for thinking its fakes that look like the real shoe already straight up, i think yall want it to be true so you can get your hands on it

I know the pic isn't fake, but I'm assuming they have reps if they're advertising them.

True.. For someone like me who didn't buy a pair yet has to deal with the influx of fakes now.. Would love to get a fake/real comparison to tell the differences
you have missed so much information with the last 5 posts before and after your posts. 

There hasn't been any fakes or replicas posted yet or at least confirmed to be fake or replicas. You keep talking about worrying about buying the "influx" of fakes from all these low priced sellers with fakes in their pictures. I already explained in my last post, the pictures are either real pictures of real yeezy boosts they own, or they are stolen pics of real yeezy boost from other owners. All the pics posted from too good to be true sellers, all seem to have legit pairs. Even in your last posted picture, the seller clearly has a legit pair with a FTL/Champs price label on it. I doubt they're producing fakes where they're also producing retailer labels on it too. 

These sellers posting 1 or 2 legit pictures of real yeezy boosts with their tag on it, with a full size run and only asking $500-$800, are straight up taking your money. You'll either get nothing shipped to you, or a box of phonebooks, or you'll get a pair of fakes or replicas that WASN'T from the picture they posted. Seeing as how this scam has been going on since the initial release, it sounds like they're just taking new and unsuspecting buyer's money and sending nothing, otherwise you'll see people posting up pictures or complaints with the fakes they got. 

Last edited:
I'm terrible at telling the difference between fakes and real most of time.  But I'm pretty sure in the upcoming weeks we'll get videos and pics of fakes going around.  I wouldn't really purchase anything unless it was from a NT brethren and then again I would always come here to get a legit check cause there are a lot of knowledgeable heads here.  

you have missed so much information with the last 5 posts before and after your posts. 

There hasn't been any fakes or replicas posted yet or at least confirmed to be fake or replicas. You keep talking about worrying about buying the "influx" of fakes from all these low priced sellers with fakes in their pictures. I already explained in my last post, the pictures are either real pictures of real yeezy boosts they own, or they are stolen pics of real yeezy boost from other owners. All the pics posted from too good to be true sellers, all seem to have legit pairs. Even in your last posted picture, the seller clearly has a legit pair with a FTL/Champs price label on it. I doubt they're producing fakes where they're also producing retailer labels on it too. 

These sellers posting 1 or 2 legit pictures of real yeezy boosts with their tag on it, with a full size run and only asking $500-$800, are straight up taking your money. You'll either get nothing shipped to you, or a box of phonebooks, or you'll get a pair of fakes or replicas that WASN'T from the picture they posted. Seeing as how this scam has been going on since the initial release, it sounds like they're just taking new and unsuspecting buyer's money and sending nothing, otherwise you'll see people posting up pictures or complaints with the fakes they got. 
this man knows. you kind of really have to use common sense especially if you kept up with this thread.  there are a certain amount out and a certain price range for each size. 

you're gonna get sent a box of rocks, people probably found out how to get over on paypal so their money doesnt get frozen after the customer files a claim

Agreed, person will likely ask you to send paypal gift or something. 

They're not faking, just scamming. 

grailed just released a size 12 for 1100 which is pretty decent.  also they have a used solar for 1200 size 11. 

Last edited:
A lot of sellers are posting full size runs for Yeezy boost.. Does this mean fakes are in full effect? Most are selling between $375-$600

Fakes haven't come on to the market yet and I'm calling DUCK TALES !!

There are no listing for under MSRP or for retail-
(If so Post Pics) not live links

Last edited:
Well technically the pairs weren't for the Bay Area... Since Darkside shafted everyone here and decided to put them online instead of FCFS like the y2's and well.... Everything else
Lol yeah I know was being sarcastically dramatic. It's all good..... 

roll.gif

I meant to go by the store Wednesday to see what was up but they were closed by the time I got there, kinda mad at myself but they probably wouldn't have told me anything

I didn't even bother. I consider checking out St. Alfred and entering their raffle, but the entire city only had them as an option for one size run. Either Ye is right in that everyone that wants these will eventually get them, or I chop it up as adidas dropping the ball worse than Nike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom